Founding Member
the movie drinking GIF

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
To veer even more off topic. I didn't realize Zook's daughter was an actress...Jacquelyn Zook,...now JZ Larson.

195878_220631004729972_1687063447_n.jpg

Jacquelyn Zook

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
She looks pretty good to me.

The only thing that would be tough is, if you were ever at dinner with her parents and had a few in you. How long before you go full Frank Costanza, and say, “what the hell did you go prevent for on fourth and 17 in the ‘03 fsu game? You had a dynamite secondary, all the momentum and at home. You don’t know what the hell you’re doing!”

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
She looks pretty good to me.

First you being the barometer isn't a good measure, against the list of humans you wouldn't put it in their poop shute, is a 1000x shorter than the list of humans you would.

Second, I can't believe she came from Zook's seed. If it wasn't for that chin, i wouldn't believe it.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The only thing that would be tough is, if you were ever at dinner with her parents and had a few in you. How long before you go full Frank Costanza, and say, “what the hell did you go prevent for on fourth and 17 in the ‘03 fsu game? You had a dynamite secondary, all the momentum and at home. You don’t know what the hell you’re doing!”

with you, would it really wait for a few drinks? When you met the parents, Sofla, "well fuch Zook, you know in 2003, 4 and 17, I'll burn down your house you fucher"

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I used to have a fireronzook.com t shirt and wore it a lot. Need to dig around and see if I still have it.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
First you being the barometer isn't a good measure, against the list of humans you wouldn't put it in their poop shute, is a 1000x shorter than the list of humans you would.

Second, I can't believe she came from Zook's seed. If it wasn't for that chin, i wouldn't believe it.
Actually this is a misconception about me. Ive never gone lower than a 7.5. not once. Quality over quantity was my motto. And despite keeping standards high, I had plenty of action.

I will make an exception for your mom tho, cuz it's you bro :fistbump:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.