NCAA halts all NIL investigations

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
If you committed a recruiting violation, then you can't take him. That and firing the people involved is the first "self help" you do to try to minimize the penalties. We did it with a kid WR who ended up at Miami under the the Mullen regime too when the WR coach got fired. And that DB from Washington that was the basis of Mullen's recruiting violation.

Source? You mean did any of the Gator media bootlickers report it? Of course not.

Rashada went to Arizona for zero NIL. We werent outbid. Not that I was ever even slightly sold on Rashada but I guess the staff was.
So no sources. Your speculation is just that. Speculation.

Did something stupid happen with his recruiting? Yeah, probably; but stop spouting off like you “know” something when it’s just a wild ass guess. I noticed you also failed to note other recruits we had to turn away.

What’s happening with the football program is bad enough; there’s no need to make schitt up. I get the hatred for Stricklin and Napier; football has been a failure for their tenure - and for many years under their predecessors too; but if we’re not going to talk facts and reality, this whole message board is pointless. (I’m starting to wonder if June 5th can’t come soon enough.)

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
Anyone who's talking process, patience, or 3-4 year rebuilds at this point is just talking schidt. It's year to year now. The player turnover from year to year is now out of control.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018

Did something stupid happen with his recruiting? Yeah, probably; but stop spouting off like you “know” something when it’s just a wild ass guess. I noticed you also failed to note other recruits we had to turn away.

What’s happening with the football program is bad enough; there’s no need to make schitt up. I get the hatred for Stricklin and Napier; football has been a failure for their tenure - and for many years under their predecessors too; but if we’re not going to talk facts and reality, this whole message board is pointless. (I’m starting to wonder if June 5th can’t come soon enough.)
You want some facts from the message board, I'll give you some facts. Let's start with signing day. We went from top 3 to top-less faster than Wilsons 40 time. We lost tons of players to the transfer portal who were either paid more or new that we had trouble coming down the pipe with the NIL and bailed...probably both. Our whole NIL process was a shyt show from the git go and is still not up to speed, but hey, we got billboards that is gonna have the cash rolling in I'm sure. The Rashada deal was a blueprint on how NOT to run your NIL and fugged up beyond belief. I am sure I have left out a ton of other not so flattering facts about Gator football.

Now we can use the FACTS to extrapolate that this incompetent staff........from top to bottom, probably panicked as low IQ people usually do when they see trouble and let stress dictate actions, and started telling players, both current and potential, that they couldn't guarantee any NIL or even scholarship money. That admission spreads like wildfire and infects the entire process, including coaches, some of which have also bailed. Even Earnest was unhappy with the way the communications went and stands to reason if he wasn't a Gator FB alum his son probably would have bailed as well, but I don't have any sources to confirm that.

Addendum: I almost forgot. There isn't a single sports writer that would pick us to win more than 4 games and has us at the bottom of the East for next year. We got staff leaving for Texas A&M and fuqing Boston College. And that has all been confirmed through multiple sources.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

So you are asking for sources of information on the Florida football program that is not sunshine and lollipops?
I have been searching for this source for nearly twenty years now.

If you find it please let us know so we can get the truth.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
So you are asking for sources of information on the Florida football program that is not sunshine and lollipops?
I have been searching for this source for nearly twenty years now.

If you find it please let us know so we can get the truth.
I'm right here, buddy! Word is, when our girls lacrosse team was up 15-6 yesterday, the Coach said it was time to ease up, but one of the players said, "Fuk THAT! Rashada plays for ASU!" and went on to score 7 more goals!

Roll Go GIF by Carter Chevrolet

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I love Deet.....or Dete.... and GBM, even if they sound like Crete at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator