NCAA orders Notre Dame to vacate wins from 2012, 2013 over academic misconduct

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
ND is now another Nebraska, the glory days aren't coming back.
Do me a favor and don't start throwing rocks, glass houses and all.

That being said, ND's athletic department, despite being the richest on the planet, and larger than the GNP of some countries, are the only people who made Fooley seem like a big spender.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'll contest this. They ultimately did us a favor :suspect:
Our defense would have given bama a way better fight. We didn't have much of a secondary but you couldn't run on em and thats all bama wanted to do.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
SAD-DOMERS.gif

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Once again I have to ask... why does f$u continually get overlooked by the ncaa??? There's no way nd's transgressions were worse than f$u. The precedent set during the psu dumpster fire should've put the nole$ as the next item on their to-do list.

That may change now the Candi is no longer associated with FSU.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I talked to Miami and North Carolina and they want to know what is this NCAA punishment you speak of?

Miami rewrote the book on recruiting violations and got a hand slap.

UNC committed blatant academic fraud for nearly twenty years and so far they have been sentenced to five years of secret negotiations with the NCAA.

Explain to me again why we insist on playing by the rules?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Explain to me again why we insist on playing by the rules?

Because we aren't Bama, FSU or NC. We are the Florida Gators. The team everybody loves to hate, including the NCAA offices. When we step out of line, there's 20,000,000 eyes just watching for the first step so they can "put us down". Remember one of our players being suspended multiple games because his neighbors had a cupcake sale to help him afford the trip to some major event BEFORE he was even suited up for the Gators? Remember Will Grier who "supposedly" took an over-the-counter substance that wasn't even on the NCAA list of banned substances got suspended a whole year? Yeah, I do. When the Gators step out of line, they ALWAYS get the worst punishment the NCAA can think of...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator