NCAA schools with most players arrested

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
I was a little surprised at this list, especially how high Florida placed...

I just thought it was interesting.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
All PD's are not created equal unfortunately. While 1 of those 24 arrests for florida stems from "barking at a dog", not one of the 19 for felon state involves a qb raping a chic, shooting out windows of an on campus housing complex, stealing from a fast food joint, or making sexual gestures and obscenities in a public place. Neither do any of those 19 include a running back who beat up his g/f and had his drug dealing goons stick up a kid who tried to buy weed from him, etc. If all PD's were created equal, this list would be entirely different.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Durty- Does it list a CB in a late night DUI hit and run? I'm guessing no...

As long as GPD and UF PD continue to arrest with no favoritism towards athletes, we will ALWAYS be near the top of the list. Not many other schools come to mind that follow our lead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
At one time Gainesville ranked #1 in the country for crime... because they counted bike theft in the statistics.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
At one time Gainesville ranked #1 in the country for crime... because they counted bike theft in the statistics.
Yeah, I was living in Tucson when they decided to solve crime by refusing to count burglaries and thefts. They started by refusing to send a radio car to those calls if they weren't in progress. Then they refused to take phone reports of crimes, instead sending some thirty page report for the victims to fill out. If the form didn't come back complete, voila, or andele pues, no crime.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I can only assume that JR is an amazingly eloquent, thoughtful, courteous and intelligent person, and I'm sure he is flattered by your accusations.

Actually, I can barely remember a "JR," so my guess is JR didn't contribute anything relevant, intelligent or entertaining during the entire duration of his/her time here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I can only assume that JR is an amazingly eloquent, thoughtful, courteous and intelligent person, and I'm sure he is flattered by your accusations.
No, he was a douchebag, like you, Mr. I'm an SEC fan.

Used the same avatar, too.

Edit: Wow! The incredible disappearing JR posts!

Last edited:

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
FSU:
Starting DB is drunk, crashes into another car, flees on foot, comes back later to get his car - no tickets issued
Starting QB rapes a girl, steals from Burger King, steals from Publix, shoots out car windows - no tickets issued
Starting RB smacks his pregnant girlfriend, while she's holding their baby, no tickets issue
Starting RB punches a woman in front of witnesses, girl is accused of being drunk, no tickets issued

BACKUP QB is caught on tape punching woman - kicked off team

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator