Need a favor from members AND lurkers *READ*

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
As many of you know, I have been involved in a fantasy sports start-up company since 2017 called YouRulz. While there are already several long-term fantasy platforms available (ESPN, Yahoo, etc.), the difference was that our software was the first in history to offer live in-game substitutions of players. This concept now has not one but TWO officially issued government patents, a process which took several years. To this point, seven figures has been invested into the system through private investors. I'm proud to say a few of our beloved Gatorchatter members have also invested their hard-earned money into a piece of this pie. I'm sure they are watching this development especially closely.

During the last four years, software issues and other problems have kept the company from a clean launch of its product. However, we are now ready for a launch for the 2021 NFL season. Football is only the first sport - basketball, baseball, golf, soccer, IMSA, NASCAR etc will all be following, and all utilizing the substitution feature. For you basketball fans, Metta World Peace is involved and is going to be pimping the product as well.

I usually come to you for donations (that comes later in the year :lol:), this time all I'm asking for is for you to help me spread the word. If you happen to have a vast social network (and I know many of you do), or simply know a lot of people who play fantasy sports, please share the link. People who have played fantasy football have been burned for years by injuries, etc - their eyes light up when they hear about the substitution feature.

Anyone can play for free but the subs feature will not be available. To unlock all the options, a premium membership is $9.95 for the season. In fact, those who sign up for premium now will get next year for free. People spend more than that at McDonalds.

If anyone would just like to go and register, that would also help. You don't have to spend any money or even play.

https://www.yourulz.com

If anyone is interested in a Gatorchatter fantasy football league using this system, please pipe up. That could be fun.

Thank you all for your never-ending support.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let's do a Gatorchatter league. I have never done a real fantasy league and I have only dabbled in the daily Fanduel stuff.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
That's an interesting feature, first I'm hearing of it.

So, my starting QB goes out with an injury five minutes into the 2nd quarter. My first question is, I have to be online and sub in my backup QB right away, right? I can't go later that day and retroactively change my QB?

Also, what if my backup QB is already past that point in his game? Do I get all his points going back to 5 minutes into the 2nd quarter of his game (the corresponding point that I took my starter out), or do the backup's points only start accruing at whatever point in his game I sub him in?

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
What if my starter goes out 5 minutes into the 2nd qtr of his 1pm game, so I bench him, but my backup QB doesn't play until 4:30? That means my backup's points will start accruing at the exact same moment in his game that I took my starter out?

If the situation is reversed and my starter gets hurt during a 4:30 game but my backup already played at 1:00, I can't use my backup, right? Otherwise you could just switch to your backup's points if he had a great day and your starter is playing like ass.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That's an interesting feature, first I'm hearing of it.

So, my starting QB goes out with an injury five minutes into the 2nd quarter. My first question is, I have to be online and sub in my backup QB right away, right? I can't go later that day and retroactively change my QB?

Also, what if my backup QB is already past that point in his game? Do I get all his points going back to 5 minutes into the 2nd quarter of his game (the corresponding point that I took my starter out), or do the backup's points only start accruing at whatever point in his game I sub him in?
Wonderful questions:

1) First off, as part of the patented feature an "Automatic Injury Replacement" option is there. This is where the computer will automatically put in an alternate bench player of your choosing (you set priority) if the official league data reports your starting player as "Will Not Return" due to injury. This feature alone has to be attractive to everyone who plays, because this can work even if you don't want to bother doing manual substitutions.

2) Secondly, yes you have to be online on your computer or phone to do a manual substitution. You can't retroactively change out people, no. Here's more:

Example:

Let’s say I’m starting Tom Brady in my 1-QB league, but on my bench I have Aaron Rodgers, who is playing at the same time. Brady started his game 20 minutes later, so he’s half of a quarter ahead. You’re keeping your eye on both games, and in the middle of the first quarter of the Packers game, you decide you want to put Rodgers in, as they are already down 2 TD’s and he’s about to start a long drive. Two clicks later, Brady has been sent to the bench and Rodgers will begin accumulating statistics AT THIS POINT in your 60 minute timeline (about one quarter in). Keep in mind, Rodgers still has 1.5 quarters to play until halftime, but you’ve already burned up the first quarter playing Brady – you will only be able to compile stats for Rodgers in the timeline after Brady has been benched.

All the stats are broken down plainly on your fantasy timeline for each player. The amount of active, earned points is clearly shown, as well as the amount of POSSIBLE points to show you what would have been earned the player been in the game the entire time. Remember, it’s always possible that a substitution can blow up in your face. Imagine swapping out a receiver who catches a 90 yard touchdown on the following play!

Can you make a substitution for someone who is playing in an unplayed future game? Absolutely! However, you have to keep a few things in mind. Example:

I started Tom Brady, but the Bucs are up 35-0 at halftime, and I know that the second half is going to be nothing but the team handing the ball off and running out the clock. Looking at my bench, I realize I have Aaron Rodgers starting on Monday Night Football. What a great opportunity to score some more points! However, always remember that you are managing a 60 minute timeline. When you sit down Brady for Rodgers at halftime, you will only get credit for Aaron Rodgers’ SECOND half in the future game – the first half stats are already spoken for. Substituting for future players will only give you credit for those blocks of minutes that you have available on your timeline. This strategy also carries risk; what if Rodgers blows his knee out in the first half? You will have slotted a zero for the second half.

Are in-game substitutions right for my league?

Some league commissioners may see some potential problems with this concept when it comes to their own leagues. They may not like the idea of an owner in their league potentially sitting in front of 8 television screens, substituting players back and forth dozens of times depending on game flows, or having two players on opposite teams in the same game and being able to substitute back and forth depending on which offense has the ball.

However, always remember something: this feature is customizable to each and every league. First off, you can set a cool-down timer, which is the amount of time before you can make another substitution. The minimum amount is 1 minute, but it can be set for up to 4 hours. In addition (or instead of) a countdown timer, you may set a limit to the total number of substitutions allowed as well. Some more conservative leagues may like the idea of only allowing 1 substitution, perhaps to give people a safety net if there’s an injury. You can set it to 1 all the way to unlimited. The substitution feature can also be turned all the way off, reverting to traditional set-it-and-forget-it play. It’s completely customizable to every league, which is what YouRulz is all about.

thumbnail.png

thumbnail-1.png

thumbnail-2.png

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like a solid concept, but I’ve never been intetrested in any kind of fantasy league. I suspect I’m in the minority these days.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Are our old accounts on YouRulz still accessible?
Or should we create new accounts?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like a solid concept, but I’ve never been intetrested in any kind of fantasy league. I suspect I’m in the minority these days.

Same here. Never been a gambler. I can think of plenty of other things to waste my money on.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Will you guys be the mods again for the fantasy football forum on Stormfront? I'll be honest, the fact that Ox-Racist and Aaron Nation won the Stormfront fantasy leagues last year left me deeply suspicious that the whole thing may have been rigged.

Count me in, though, I'm always willing to support a "fellow traveler."

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
As many of you know, I have been involved in a fantasy sports start-up company since 2017 called YouRulz. While there are already several long-term fantasy platforms available (ESPN, Yahoo, etc.), the difference was that our software was the first in history to offer live in-game substitutions of players. This concept now has not one but TWO officially issued government patents, a process which took several years. To this point, seven figures has been invested into the system through private investors. I'm proud to say a few of our beloved Gatorchatter members have also invested their hard-earned money into a piece of this pie. I'm sure they are watching this development especially closely.

During the last four years, software issues and other problems have kept the company from a clean launch of its product. However, we are now ready for a launch for the 2021 NFL season. Football is only the first sport - basketball, baseball, golf, soccer, IMSA, NASCAR etc will all be following, and all utilizing the substitution feature. For you basketball fans, Metta World Peace is involved and is going to be pimping the product as well.

I usually come to you for donations (that comes later in the year ), this time all I'm asking for is for you to help me spread the word. If you happen to have a vast social network (and I know many of you do), or simply know a lot of people who play fantasy sports, please share the link. People who have played fantasy football have been burned for years by injuries, etc - their eyes light up when they hear about the substitution feature.

Anyone can play for free but the subs feature will not be available. To unlock all the options, a premium membership is $9.95 for the season. In fact, those who sign up for premium now will get next year for free. People spend more than that at McDonalds.

If anyone would just like to go and register, that would also help. You don't have to spend any money or even play.

https://www.yourulz.com

If anyone is interested in a Gatorchatter fantasy football league using this system, please pipe up. That could be fun.

Thank you all for your never-ending support.
When the baseball is ready for roll out or testing, definitely let me know

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Great looking site. Already over 17k like it on FB. I shared the site on a number of sports posts on FB so hopefully more people check it out.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Ox, my FF days are in the past as I no longer follow the NFL, but I wish someone had thought of this back when I was playing. This is a really brilliant idea and has a ton of potential. I shared your site with my son and my nephew, who both thought it was a great idea and were very interested. Good luck with the venture.

Lurker

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
This a great concept. I could start Mahomes through 3 quarters. And, if the Chiefs are up big, I can then sit Mahomes in favor of Jameis Winstink, who traditionally gets a lot of his yards in garbage time. I just have to be willing to live with his game ending pick 6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.