Neiron Ball now a Quadriplegic: Suffering in Skilled Nursing Home

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
That is a sad situation. Life is definitely not fair many times.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Donated. Poor guy, you would think with his background this would be covered.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

This tweet says “paraplegic” and thread title was updated to “quadriplegic.” Please clarify, because that’s a substantial difference. Either way, very sad to hear about a great young man who was an outstanding representative of Gator Nation.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This tweet says “paraplegic” and thread title was updated to “quadriplegic.” Please clarify, because that’s a substantial difference. Either way, very sad to hear about a great young man who was an outstanding representative of Gator Nation.

I don’t know what you mean. The tweet says quadriplegic. Last paragraph.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I wish we had a little more verification of this. I hate to be skeptical of gofundme but Ive seen too many scams.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I don’t know what you mean. The tweet says quadriplegic. Last paragraph.

Very first sentence says “paraplegic.” Sorry, I didn’t read all the way to the bottom. My new assignment keeps me hoppin and I’m skimming this stuff too quickly, apparently.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Th go fund me account has now reached about $60k. Scrolling through the donations show how many Gators came out to support, some in fairly big ways - Chaz Green and Jaylen Watkins among others. Some names I haven’t seen or heard about in a while, such as gideon Ajagbe, Kyle Christy (who I thinknposts here occasionally) and Herring. Even “Gator Chatter” showed up as a donor.

Awful situation. But it shines a light on some positivity in people and Gators.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.