Status
Not open for further replies.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What if Lane reached only 20% his potential due to lack of game play tackle-breaking and next year he bust through
like that OSU Elliot RB ?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n151339 said:
#Gators RB Adam Lane RT @ADAMlane22: I am just loving this new staff. We're bring the SWAG back to the SWAMP #GatorNation #HiiiPower

Gotta love that. Mac must be doing some good things. Wonder what he thinks about Muschamp?? :lmao:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
CapitalGator02;n152593 said:
If Lane continues to run so hard next year that he sh!ts his pants, we'll be in good shape.

I sure hope he can back that $#!t up!

Singularity

Dec 18, 2014
rogdochar;n152675 said:
What if Lane reached only 20% his potential due to lack of game play tackle-breaking and next year he bust through
like that OSU Elliot RB ?

Definitley a possibility. Lane was a beast in the bowl game. Looking forward to the spring game.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
B7pFfh-IAAAjpuA.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There's a reason that the defense has been saying for two years that Lane is the hardest RB to tackle.

Chimp did his best to get him to transfer but next year I think Lane will be beast.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What caused Lane to be the "go-to" guy the last game of the season, his first game ?
Was it just that Muschamp got transferred instead of Lane ?
What a natural disaster Muschamp is.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n153520 said:
What caused Lane to be the "go-to" guy the last game of the season, his first game ?
Was it just that Muschamp got transferred instead of Lane ?

Jones supposedly tweaked his knee and Tayleor didn't practice very hard. At least that's what I gathered from this place. :dunno:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Singularity;n152697 said:
Looking forward to the spring game.

Dude, we have 8 offensive linemen. Half of those will be hurt by the third week of spring football. There is no spring game.

Those guys will have to block against air. We really can't lose anyone.

Singularity

Dec 18, 2014
What do we have here? JaJuan Seider followed Nussmeier on Twitter recently. Could be nothing, could be something.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He's a RB coach, which we have. I think he just signed an extension at WVU, so likely nothing.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So, have we signed the Colts or GBs WR coach yet? I can't even remember who our latest so-called target is.

It would be nice to have a full staff recruiting, especially at a position of dire need.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Law98gator;n154080 said:
So, have we signed the Colts or GBs WR coach yet? I can't even remember who our latest so-called target is.

It would be nice to have a full staff recruiting, especially at a position of dire need.

Packers WR coach is Edgar Bennett. Don't know why he would leave the Packers for college. However, he is an FSU grad and originally from Jacksonville.

Singularity

Dec 18, 2014
williston_gator;n154075 said:
He's a RB coach, which we have. I think he just signed an extension at WVU, so likely nothing.

I'm pretty sure he can coach WRs from I've heard. He's been an offensive coordinator elsewhere. But who knows though, could be nothing, but I know his name has been mentioned prior. Although about that extension, that might be the deal breaker. I do hope we get our WR coach sooner than later and hopefully today.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Singularity;n154039 said:
What do we have here? JaJuan Seider followed Nussmeier on Twitter recently. Could be nothing, could be something.
Who?

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n154080 said:

It is getting a bit ridiculous. Can't be helping recruiting with one less coach on the road than everyone else.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n154190 said:
I dont get what the holdup is. Coach Mac set expectations too high for this hire. He would have been better off saying that we still in the process or some other coachspeak rather than get everybody really about this hire only to get a dud.

I think we're going to hear something soon. Just saw a tweet from Thomas Goldcamp that hints at something coming for the WR coaching hire. Posted the tweet on the recruit thread.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox;n154165 said:
It is getting a bit ridiculous. Can't be helping recruiting with one less coach on the road than everyone else.
We don't have one less coach on the road. The director of football operations is on the road until a WR coach is on board per McCoach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.