New ESPN Documentary on Chicago Bulls' Last Championship Season

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I am all for this. Don't know a single person I grew up with in the 90's that wasn't a Bulls fan when they had MJ of the group.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Among other things you’ll be learning what a maniacally cutthroat, cold-hearted, slave-driving bastard Jordan was. That was pretty much the theme throughout the book The Jordan Rules, a great read.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I am all for this. Don't know a single person I grew up with in the 90's that wasn't a Bulls fan when they had MJ of the group.

Well now you can say you "know" one. I had to endure living in that cold ass city the entire time the Bulls were winning and it was nauseating.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I was rooting for the Pistons (to the extent I watched NBA back then) and later the Magic when I moved to Central Florida. No love for the Bulls. A lot of respect though. A lot of respect. There was no one like MJ. Never will be either.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was rooting for the Pistons (to the extent I watched NBA back then) and later the Magic when I moved to Central Florida. No love for the Bulls. A lot of respect though. A lot of respect. There was no one like MJ. Never will be either.
Is anyone really shocked you were a Pistons fan? You have a Bill Laimbeer tattoo on your ass cheek don’t you?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I was a massive magic fan. Who in Florida wasn’t during the mid 90s? But I stayed up late watching Michael play. It was obvious I had to absorb this while I had the chance. Michael was going to be one of a kind

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Well now you can say you "know" one. I had to endure living in that cold ass city the entire time the Bulls were winning and it was nauseating.

You don't sound like a guy who "grew up" in the 90s. I imagine you're a cranky get-off-my-lawn 65 year old.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah this should be a great show, can't wait to see it. I like the Bulls back then but was ready for someone else to win after the 6th NBA title. I like that one Suns team with Barkley, those were some great Finals games. Living near Orlando, I too was a huge Magic fan in the 90s and loved it when they knocked off the Bulls in 95.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I fcuking hated Jordan and the Bulls. Hated them.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I fcuking hated Jordan and the Bulls. Hated them.

You being a Western Conference guy, I can understand why. The ‘90s were a bytch.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You being a Western Conference guy, I can understand why. The ‘90s were a bytch.
I grew up in Florida. I was in Florida during that time.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
jordan was pure magic in motion. i cringe every time someone today is compared favorably to him.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
MJ was incredible but I wasn’t a huge fan and really didn’t like the Bulls at all.

I am a huge Heat fan. The Heat has brought a lot of enjoyment to my family...especially when the kids were younger. Loved loading up and taking the crew down to Miami for games. Championship parades were unreal. Now that they’re older it’s still a great time but harder to get the whole fam together. When we go down we turn it into an event. Bayside, South Beach....plenty to do. Always a good time.

BTW, I love this season’s Heat team. I have not missed a game yet.....if I can’t go I watch on SunSports....including tonight’s take down of the Raptors 84-76. Now 25-9!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.