BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Get your seats moved to the North End Zone? :dunno:
krvs.gif

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
Now if only they could figure out a way to make the north end zone scoreboard bigger.
Yeah would have like to spend the money that was spent on the ticker tape display on a upgraded bigger screens at both ends. I guess cause we are going to have to pay all these coaches buyouts we aren't going to be putting any "serious" money into the stadium

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That's showing Gator Pride ... wanting the TV viewers to recognize who we are. Now see, I don't think they'd put out that kind of dough, if they thought we were gonna lose to Michigan.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah would have like to spend the money that was spent on the ticker tape display on a upgraded bigger screens at both ends. I guess cause we are going to have to pay all these coaches buyouts we aren't going to be putting any "serious" money into the stadium
I actually think the reasoning behind not upgrading the north end zone scoreboard is more of an engineering problem rather than a money problem. The south one was done between '08 and '09, and the program was humming along just fine then.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
I actually think the reasoning behind not upgrading the north end zone scoreboard is more of an engineering problem rather than a money problem. The south one was done between '08 and '09, and the program was humming along just fine then.
Yeah now that you mention it I remember hearing that, as all these other SEC schools that weren't even going to bowl games had bigger screens than us.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It would be nice to have the north endzone look like the south endzone board, and I think you are right, looking at the satellite view of the stadium, the platform the south endzone screen sits on is far larger providing back support of the board.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
This excites me as much as when the topic of uniform combinations takes over boards and talk shows. Let me know when our new JackA$$ AD does something positive in the stadium by having the gonads to put a new head coach on the sideline and not wait for the obvious!!!!!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This excites me as much as when the topic of uniform combinations takes over boards and talk shows. Let me know when our new JackA$$ AD does something positive in the stadium by having the gonads to put a new head coach on the sideline and not wait for the obvious!!!!!
wtf-did-u-say.gif

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The Sunshine Seat construction can't handle the weight of a scoreboard like the south endzone has, south endzone is more sound construction. Same deal when we bring up closing in the north end completely....it can't be done.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Looks great.

As long as they don't interfere with the current format of repeating the same 30-minute delayed scores of all 4 of the other games being played during ours. I really like that.

Last edited:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wait, so they closed in the north end zone the last, to make it a complete bowl, and there's an engineering defect that it can't hold wait?

I'm calling BS. If Clown Town can do it, so can we. Hell, look st the screen at Everbanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator