NFL Draft

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
I would have a hard time cheering for Cook if he was on the Packers, but they need a RB.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Wow. That's pretty amazing if it happens.

It's a head scratcher why we aren't lining up top D recruits.

GatorBart

:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Bama has 6 of the top 16. We have 4 in the bottom 16.
8 of top 10 are on D.
Only one QB in round 1 - the kid from UNC.

Durty South Swamp

doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Uhh... RB is a HUGE need for Green Bay. But not to worry gator/packer fans (like myself). Ted Thompson will not take a RB in the 1st round. He'll take another CB or something and continue to allow the offense to languish with little depth and talent.

-THE DUDE-

This is the year!!!
Uhh... RB is a HUGE need for Green Bay. But not to worry gator/packer fans (like myself). Ted Thompson will not take a RB in the 1st round. He'll take another CB or something and continue to allow the offense to languish with little depth and talent.
It's a need but rb have been devalued in the nfl game. Don't get me wrong cook would be awesome in that offense but still have to improve the oline and secondary. Is cook worth it at that position? Are there backs that could have more value later?

Durty South Swamp

doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
It's a need but rb have been devalued in the nfl game. Don't get me wrong cook would be awesome in that offense but still have to improve the oline and secondary. Is cook worth it at that position? Are there backs that could have more value later?
Just for clarity, I don't want that POS anywhere near my packers. And yes, there are players who I believe will be better in the NFL at that position in this draft. My statement is just a knock on Thompson for his boneheaded management of the roster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator