NFL Draft

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just for clarity, I don't want that POS anywhere near my packers. And yes, there are players who I believe will be better in the NFL at that position in this draft. My statement is just a knock on Thompson for his boneheaded management of the roster.
I'm a longtime Packer as well and you'll get no argument from me. Green Bay will have had 2 of the greatest qbs in the nfl back to back and could wind up with just 2 super bowls out of it...it's unbelievable

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm a longtime Packer as well and you'll get no argument from me. Green Bay will have had 2 of the greatest qbs in the nfl back to back and could wind up with just 2 super bowls out of it...it's unbelievable
They have almost completely squandered ARods talents. Thompson absolutely refuses to do anything to address the roster other than the draft, and continuously makes head scratching decisions when there are glaring holes on the team and players available who are studs at those very positions. Eric Kendricks from UCLA at Inside Backer is just one recent example. Instead we take a flyer on a CB who's actually a safety, who has spent most of his time in GB on IR while kendricks goes the very next pick to the vikes and is killing it.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They have almost completely squandered ARods talents. Thompson absolutely refuses to do anything to address the roster other than the draft, and continuously makes head scratching decisions when there are glaring holes on the team and players available who are studs at those very positions. Eric Kendricks from UCLA at Inside Backer is just one recent example. Instead we take a flyer on a CB who's actually a safety, who has spent most of his time in GB on IR while kendricks goes the very next pick to the vikes and is killing it.
I'm really hoping this is his last year...Rodgers only has so many good years left

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

I agree that he will be a flop. Too many injuries IMO... He doesn't have the patience or vision that Cook or Foreman have.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yes. It has been a rough run for my football teams, but the Cubs got their title... so I just can't be that upset these days.
Cubs were the only team I've been waiting on. Chicago fan all around except football...then it's Packers

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Cubs were the only team I've been waiting on. Chicago fan all around except football...then it's Packers

I'm also a Chicago fan all the way around, but I became a Panthers fan when they started and we had season tickets when I lived in S. Florida. I did get to see them lose a Stanley Cup game in person... so that was cool, but technically they are the only team I am waiting for. I am still also a Blackhawks fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.