Nice to be here...

Mobtowngator

OCD should actually be called CDO...
Lifetime Member
Got tired of lurking, so thought I would actually join up - my NY resolution for 2019. An interesting board with many diverse opinions...

1EyeVern

Lifetime Member
Welcome from one lurker/member to another. This is a great forum with many, and I mean many, crazy characters.

NVGator

Lifetime Member
giphy.gif

cover2

I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Welcome Mob. You've joined a good bunch! A guy named Donkey (Law) will drop by soon to go over the bi-laws.

*edit* Welcome to you also Vern. You guys aren't roommates are you?

Go Gata

aka Emersom Bigguns
Sometimes I get on this wonderful board and find a thread that I am sure will unlock all the mysteries of life and Gator athletics. Then I find six pages of people going back and forth about sh!t that can’t be proven anyway. And I’ll be like, I’m leaving this board. Then some wise ass will jump in and say something absolutely hilarious and spot on. Then I’m like....
E8E55DA0-2002-48B0-BD4D-CBD961A78C4B.gif

Last edited:

oxrageous

It's Good to be King
Administrator
Then I find six pages of people going back and forth about sh!t that can’t be proven anyway. And I’ll be like, I’m leaving this board. Then some wise ass will jump in and something absolutely hilarious and spot on.
You've just described every thread in the history of Gatorchatter.

Lurker

Lifetime Member
Long time lurker as well, going back to the GSMB days. Not sure why I never bothered to sign up until today. I guess that also makes me a long time procrastinator. Now that I’m a member, does that give me full time access to the chat box?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Long time lurker as well, going back to the GSMB days. Not sure why I never bothered to sign up until today. I guess that also makes me a long time procrastinator. Now that I’m a member, does that give me full time access to the chat box?
Must be the day for it...........

Signed up today after lurking for at least a couple of years.

I'll save you the trouble of asking Ox, my favorite poster is Cover 2 and everyone else is fighting for second place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator