Nice to be here...

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
edit* Welcome to you also Vern. You guys aren't roommates are you?
Know what I mean, Vern?
2gYk5Yc.gif

welcome to the board all you new fellas. Dont take insults too seriously. In fact if they become more frequent you are either a moron or actually being accepted by the crew. The difficult part is figuring out which reason it is. If you are a lib the answer is you picked the wrong horse and swimming upstream in the "other forum" will test your personal endurance............

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
What can I say? I'm an old guy (get off my lawn!) who appreciates (but doesn't always agree with) the experience of other old guys.
ding ding ding............we have a winner..............perspective is a cross we have to bear and these wet behind the ears :nole: hate to hear it..........

gatorman

Lifetime Member
Mar 1, 2016
Seams like this is the day all lurkers come out of the closet. “I don’t often post on message boards but when I do it’s on Gatorchatter. Cover2 is my favorite poster but when it comes to corvette rebuilds Ox you’re the man. The one you just did brings back memories of the several I’ve hand in my life

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Seams like this is the day all lurkers come out of the closet. “I don’t often post on message boards but when I do it’s on Gatorchatter. Cover2 is my favorite poster but when it comes to corvette rebuilds Ox you’re the man. The one you just did brings back memories of the several I’ve hand in my life
Gotta admit; not crazy about your analogy about those of us who joined today.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I've still got the damn thing if you want to buy it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ox's plasti-dip about to start peeling off any day. He's desperate. :lol:
I guess you missed it. I painted it myself (with real paint), in my own garage, with no experience. I was nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator