Nice win Gators!

SecVolfan13

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Better game plan, better execution and just out wanted it over the Vols. Crowd was a big factor as expected. All around well done.
Poor decision by Heupel calling that last timeout. I don’t understand it. Puts frustrated, mad kids in a position to make a bad decision and they did. Just senseless. Was a clean hard fought game that didn’t have to end that way.
Best of luck Gators! I’ll stop in and say hello from time to time and chat with you guys.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Better game plan, better execution and just out wanted it over the Vols. Crowd was a big factor as expected. All around well done.
Poor decision by Heupel calling that last timeout. I don’t understand it. Puts frustrated, mad kids in a position to make a bad decision and they did. Just senseless. Was a clean hard fought game that didn’t have to end that way.
Best of luck Gators! I’ll stop in and say hello from time to time and chat with you guys.
im glad he called it. Perfect end with the entire florida team chasing the out of the stadium

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Sec is a great guy that goes back years on the old GSMB. He’s even donated to this board.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Sec is a great guy that goes back years on the old GSMB. He’s even donated to this board.
jerk off eric cartman GIF by South Park

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Thanks SEC Volfan - TN came back in 2nd half and Billy went soft - it got uncomfortable for us but I'm glad we won. Good luck the rest of the way, especially against Dawgs and Elephants

SecVolfan13

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Thanks SEC Volfan - TN came back in 2nd half and Billy went soft - it got uncomfortable for us but I'm glad we won. Good luck the rest of the way, especially against Dawgs and Elephants
Thanks. You too.
Man how wide open does the SEC look right now? Georgia doesn’t look so invincible. The West has all kinds of unknowns. We get our **** together and knock off Georgia at home and WOW.
You boys could be in a great position.
Who knows but it’s gonna be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.