Sep 4, 2016
Raining The Shawshank Redemption GIF

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He's a rival so fcuk him and fcuk Bammer.

That said, I gotta give the man his due.

He's the GOAT.

iu

Alex.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Will be interesting to see what his players do, most probably have great NIL deals but the buzzards will be out in force flashing big paydays

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Saban is not retiring. He resigned from Alabama and is moving to Jupiter, Fl. where he bought a large property and apparently has (or will soon have) ownership stake in another Mercedes Benz dealership.

He's going to take over the head coaching job at THE University of Florida. Foley finally wised up and realized the error of his cheap ways SO he had UF purchase a couple of kick azz top of the line helicopters to fly Nick to and from practice every day. He inked Saban to a 10 year, $180 million deal. Glory years are just around the corner for us boys!

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Who's going to be Mincey's position coach now?

What a dick move by Satan.

Screw him and screw Alabama.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I can't imagine that Saban sprung this on the university. I bet they already got conops rolling. Its going to be infuriating watching them execute a perfect replacement.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
At a loss for words. The greatest college football coach ever. And maybe did his best piecing things together this year.

Somehow I do not think the Bama brass will be doing this searching for the past 3 seasons stats form the Sun Belt conference?

:shambles:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Out of curiosity of who might want to leave I took a look at their '24 recruiting class. Looking more closely, it's an odd mix. While it is the #2 class (per Rivals), they have seven DBs signed, three OLs (only one of whom is a 4*), three 4* DE's (two in the 260# range and one at 220#) and one 3* DT. The signed four LB's, only two of whom are blue chippers and none of whom is over 220#s. For playing in a so-called "Line of Scrimmage" league, that's not a line of scrimmage class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator