Nick Saban retires, replaced with DeBoer; elite players fleeing by the hour

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Kiffin is a possibility.
I could see Kiffin pulling another one like he did at Toothless. He's probably got a moving van coming in tonight and he'll be in Tuscaloosa in the am.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
We bring to you now,a live look in from the coaching offices in Auburn, Alabama
jerk off tv land GIF by #Impastor

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
I could see Kiffin pulling another one like he did at Toothless. He's probably got a moving van coming in tonight and he'll be in Tuscaloosa in the am.
Could you imagine the fallback? Epic

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Oh man! Just when it is all coming together for BN here at UF Bama is going to swoop in with a watermelon truck full of cash and stel him away.
It would be fantastic but Simple Billy isnt in the Top 100, no doubt.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Really wish we had half decent head coach to capitalize on this. Instead we have Butters 2.0 and all we are going to capitalize on is barbecue sauce.

Sun Belt Billy is well below Butters, let’s just get that straight. But I agree that we won’t capitalize on this because our staff sucks balls.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Apples and Oranges. Leaving Tinerc after one year to take over arguably the best team in college football at the time and where you had coached is a lot different than going to the absolute pinnacle of college football where Bryant and Saban coached after having been what would be considered reasonably successful at Ole Piss.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
This woulda been great news 15 years ago when it mattered to us. Somebody else will fill the spot and it won't be us just like it won't be Vandy.

If we take advantage of this in anyway I'll be shocked. The "Process" is in phase 5.2, subsection F and can't be interrupted. Hell, a #process hasn't even been written yet for this scenario.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator