Nick Saban retires, replaced with DeBoer; elite players fleeing by the hour

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I couldn't hear you, your words were mumbled from having sabans dong in your mouth

Not that anything you said sounded even a tinge illogical. Keep it up and you may even become the first member banned from a UF message board for slamming a Bama coach.

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
Youre terrible at this but I appreciate you trying
Russell Westbrook Reaction GIF by NBA

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
it’s a shame we never hired a man to take him on and kept coming at him with feeble pussies after urban. I’d be forever thankful if those sons of bitches hired Billy Bob .

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
On another board someone predicts Shart to Bama. JHC, do these people even think? Shart's a fuchen dawg. His main obstacle to the SECC just retired. Smart makes $700k less than Saban and will likely get that bumped to that number this season because his agent will flirt with Bama.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
On another board someone predicts Shart to Bama. JHC, do these people even think? Shart's a fuchen dawg. His main obstacle to the SECC just retired. Smart makes $700k less than Saban and will likely get that bumped to that number this season because his agent will flirt with Bama.
UH Uh Uh I am not sure what other board you speak of, but clearly they do not possess the high football IQ that most of the posters here on GC do. :exactly:

Shart is perhaps the ONLY college coach whose name will NOT come up.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Well, that was quite a run.
Even when you thought he was down for the count, he was STILL in the final four.
The man is universally regarded as the GOAT.
I remember the turmoil when Bear Bryant retired. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
UH Uh Uh I am not sure what other board you speak of, but clearly they do not possess the high football IQ that most of the posters here on GC do. :exactly:

Shart is perhaps the ONLY college coach whose name will NOT come up.
Any chance Saban gets announced for UF? I could see it. It makes perfect sense. He's always wanted to be the HC at UF. Stricklin is sneaky genius. Would not put it past him to engineer such a move.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Any chance Saban gets announced for UF? I could see it. It makes perfect sense. He's always wanted to be the HC at UF.
It is possible. You know Fooley always kept a list of guys when SOS was coach just in case it ever happened. Problem was the only 2 names on Fooley's list already had much better jobs than the UF job. So my instincts tell me that Saban would be on Fooley's list.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
It is possible. You know Fooley always kept a list of guys when SOS was coach just in case it ever happened. Problem was the only 2 names on Fooley's list already had much better jobs than the UF job. So my instincts tell me that Saban would be on Fooley's list.
Really hopeful. Two DB coaches would be insane!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.