Nick Saban retires, replaced with DeBoer; elite players fleeing by the hour

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Meh...Im not so sure he will say yes. Look at his resume and focus on all the places he has been. He is a pure west coast guy. He might not want to move to east coast and with how the conferences are rearranging he might want to stay right where he is now.
My concern about DeBoer is that he has always been on the west coast. Not sure how that style of play might translate to the SEC. Hopefully very well but time will tell...

IMG_6899.jpeg

Yeah, nothing screams “Strictly West Coast” like South Dakota, Southern Illinois, Eastern Michigan and Indiana.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My concern about DeBoer is that he has always been on the west coast. Not sure how that style of play might translate to the SEC. Hopefully very well but time will tell...
He will be good. He seems like an older Urban Meyer-ish rise. Tons of experience at lower and mid-level programs and quickly moving up. And then he explodes at Utah.

Deboer does the same and exploded at Washington.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I think that view has gone the way of the Edsel. Teams all play the same way in some regard now.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I just read that Kalen DeBoer’s current salary at Washington us $4.2m annually. And we pay Bozo Billy $7.2m ish. The sheer incompetence of our administration is just fcvking mind boggling.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I just read that Kalen DeBoer’s current salary at Washington us $4.2m annually. And we pay Bozo Billy $7.2m ish. The sheer incompetence of our administration is just fcvking mind boggling.
We’re playing the long game. UF administration has faith that given enough money and years, Billy can turn things around at UF. Don’t worry, we have many, many years of Napier progress to look forward to.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
We’re playing the long game. UF administration has faith that given enough money and years, Billy can turn things around at UF. Don’t worry, we have many, many years of Napier progress to look forward to.
Hopefully we're through the "tinkering" stage...

HSP_Graphic1_11_16-2-1200x659.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.