No team in the league would swap coaches with us

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gone are the Meyer/Donovan days where we had the best coaching combo in the country . Now it is perhaps the worst in the
League . Being swept by Vandy and losing to them on a football field is a black eye Striclin should not retain employment on.

In fact if not for the passing of Mike Leach I don’t even see how it is debatable that our coaching is the worst in the league . We have what appears to be a 1st grader as our basketball coach and Billy bob’s shortcomings are well documented. Patty four eyes leaving should help, but the question remains ….how long does Striclin survive with continued piss poor performance ?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Gone are the Meyer/Donovan days where we had the best coaching combo in the country . Now it is perhaps the worst in the
League . Being swept by Vandy and losing to them on a football field is a black eye Striclin should not retain employment on.

In fact if not for the passing of Mike Leach I don’t even see how it is debatable that our coaching is the worst in the league . We have what appears to be a 1st grader as our basketball coach and Billy bob’s shortcomings are well documented. Patty four eyes leaving should help, but the question remains ….how long does Striclin survive with continued piss poor performance ?
You think leach was the worst coach in the sec? I think he was one of the better ones.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
You think leach was the worst coach in the sec? I think he was one of the better ones.

Think he’s saying due to Leach’s unexpected passing, they are now left with the worst staff in the SEC. Man, you may really be @t-gator ’s dad. The lack of reading comprehension and other similarities are uncanny

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Also, although there are red flags for both, let’s at least give them year 2 to see what they can do. More confident Billy turns it around than TG simply because of recruiting. Billy’s at least getting some of the Jimmy and Joes necessary to win

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator