Noles Gonna Nole...FSU QB Suspended Indefinitely

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
http://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/Malik-Henry-suspended--46867200

Florida State quarterback Malik Henry has been suspended for a violation of team rules, coach Jimbo Fisher said Saturday morning.

"Right now he's suspended for violation of team rules," Fisher said.

Fisher did not go into details about the reason for the suspension. It is not clear if Henry will be available for the opener against Ole Miss. Fisher declined to specify the duration of Henry's suspension when asked if he'd be available for the season opener.
Funny.....there was an awful lot of chatter out of these fkfaces when Tabor and Lewis' suspensions were announced.

Hope Ole Miss throttles them.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
"Team rules" lol.

More than likely committed a felony and his punishment will be to run stadiums. Nothing to see here.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
He isnt playing this year any way. He may get a tough punishment just so Jimbo can look good.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
I remember an article about Malik Henry having an attitude problem when he set foot at IMG Academy then moved back to California to finish his last year of high school. Rumors also going around that he's a total head case. Total team cancer.
Just have a feeling he may not last at FSU.

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Rumors also going around that he's a total head case. Total team cancer.

If your character issues are such that you can't survive at FSU when your coach is the type to protect you no matter what you've done, then his future is prison.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I remember an article about Malik Henry having an attitude problem when he set foot at IMG Academy then moved back to California to finish his last year of high school. Rumors also going around that he's a total head case. Total team cancer.
Yep...I have heard the same! Kid is really more trouble than he's worth. However...his suspension will be lifted come game week,watch!

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

sounds exactly like he's an fsu type of player

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator