November 26, 2017

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen is a very average coach, we will never win a Championship with him as the Coach. We are Fvked!!!!!!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This date is very important, but I think the real date is the Butters hiring. There was enough of a program left for the right coach to salvage it after Muschamp....but Butters sank this thing to the very bottom.

I'm about to go drink a fifth of Jack Daniels and call in sick tomorrow....

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
No, football died when we hired Zook, Chimp and Mac. This IF TRUE will just throw more dirt on the pile.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I still say it was the night Timmy cried and gave Meyer heartburn. Its been a steady slide to the bottom ever since.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This date is very important, but I think the real date is the Butters hiring. There was enough of a program left for the right coach to salvage it after Muschamp....but Butters sank this thing to the very bottom.

THIS x1,000,000

When chump was canned, we had a very good defense, it kept mac in most games the first 2 years, The RIGHT hire then, would have had us with a great defense and even an average offense would made us actually competitive in every game. So recruiting would have been better, which would have turned things around. But a half azz 3rd place Mountain West coach was a very bad decision, along with his hire as OC.

That is what officially put us under, Mullen is just dirt over the casket.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Our program is currently on life support at best. This hire didn’t kill the program... the previous two did. This hire just may not save it

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Stricklin is quoted as saying "I have become Tennessee, a destroyer of programs"

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator