November 29, 2020 Time Capsule

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Well, time to put it down, where will the chips (no pun intended) fall three years from now?

I'll go the pumper route, because well that's me, and say Mullen will have success and will be in SEC Champ game.

Kelly will flame out at UCLA

Frost will still be there but struggling to get anything past a 8 win season

Tenn will still be mired in their worst nightmare

FSU? Jimbo will still be their coach?

Gatorchatter will purchase swamp gas and Ox will hire one additional staff member

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
Kelly will still be in LA, with the Chargers.

Frost will be winning 8 games a year and getting obliterated whenever they play Michigan or OSU.

Mullen will be on the hot seat.

The Vols will give their coach a contract extension because they have given up.

Saban will still own the SEC.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Our roster will be in better shape. We will beat who we should beat, maybe even beat Tenn every other year. We will have 9 win seasons.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My health insurance is a lot cheaper.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Mullen will make the program competitive again, but will not be able to beat the SEC West. He will get to the championship game in his 3rd season, but will get blown out.

Kelly will still be at UCLA, they will be a force in the West, but will get shredded by the big boys in the East.

Frost will be a failure, getting canned by 2021.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen will be the shortest tenured coach in our history. Strick will also be be shown the door

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I am and I will stand by my comments. I said unless he loses the team. That georgia week lost him the team....

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
I think Mullen will do well here. The guy had a .600 winning percentage at Miss St. for Pete's sake. He's a good coach, knows UF well, and fit the criteria we were looking for. He decided to be a gator and I will support him and the gators. Lets go to work! GO GATORS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.