Now these are helmets

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Thank you to whoever updated my avatar. I really like it. Just one more thing: it was my honor and privilege to serve. No thanks necessary; just remember my comrades who didn't make it home.

Durty South Swamp

doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Thank you to whoever updated my avatar. I really like it. Just one more thing: it was my honor and privilege to serve. No thanks necessary; just remember my comrades who didn't make it home.
Thanks for your service 52, you'll find yourself quite at home here. There's a solid contingent of current and former members of the club. Occasionally a good thread about service will get going in the PF and you'll find out just how many there are lurking in the shadows :suspect:

GatorStud

Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
july-4th-grundge-american-flag-facebook-timeline-cover.png

NVGator

Lifetime Member
Thanks for your service 52, you'll find yourself quite at home here. There's a solid contingent of current and former members of the club. Occasionally a good thread about service will get going in the PF and you'll find out just how many there are lurking in the shadows :suspect:
Thank God Q-Tip isn't around to label anyone Bullet Sponges.

oxking

Pops
Lifetime Member
I am a Gator and love the Gator script on our helmets. However I did spend 24 years in the Air Force and can say the AFA has done a great thing with these.
BBvEbuo.img
Nice. And the Warhogs are the greatest ground troop support planes ever.

Homer J

Lifetime Member
I freakin love these helmets!!!

Anyoneone who has ever served in a forward unit, learn to love those A-10 tank killers. Them and AH-64 Apaches are a God send.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.