deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
divits;n23054 said:
I think he has been able to see his plan of turning UF into a nerd school come to fruition. Great for getting national recognition for acedemics, not so great for building a rabid alumni fan base.
I think the majority of the students are Asian now. They've never watched a football game in their lives.
Is that why Soccer is so popular?

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
divits said:
Law98gator;n22904 said:
I''m all for Machen joining the ranks of the unemployed (or at least employed elsewhere) also.

I think he has been able to see his plan of turning UF into a nerd school come to fruition. Great for getting national recognition for acedemics, not so great for building a rabid alumni fan base.
Nor estate plan inclusion.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n23053 said:
In Dr. Brenda Monk's last year the nulls had 43 "learning disabled" football players in her charge.

Are you sure that's not the number of Bowdens in her charge?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
sonomagator;n23044 said:
remember Benjamin? if I remember right he got in
Dude, Benjamin tried to get into UF....he spelled his name wrong on one of the pre enrollment forms:lol: Seriously, he expired his HS eligibility in his senior year because he turn 20 years old. Demarcus Walker was another one who was set to come to UF after de committing from Bama. He had to go through the NCAA clearinghouse process before they could even get him eligible at Clown State U. I've also heard rumors about Cook and Lane, but nothing concrete.....

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
oxrageous said:
divits;n23054 said:
I think the majority of the students are Asian now. They've never watched a football game in their lives.
I've heard we are pre season #1 in ping pong....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n23054 said:
Yet many of the colleges' rankings are falling? I know the law school has fallen... probably in part because the sold the name to a ambulance chaser.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n22991 said:
USCe - 57% underclassmen Tenn. - 60% underclassmen Bamer - 50% underclassmen Jawja - 57% underclassmen Average - 56 underclassmen Just a few comparisons. Looks like we may be a little above average.
Where did you get these numbers?

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz said:
GIGator;n22991 said:
USCe - 57% underclassmen Tenn. - 60% underclassmen Bamer - 50% underclassmen Jawja - 57% underclassmen Average - 56 underclassmen Just a few comparisons. Looks like we may be a little above average.
I pulled up each team's roster and counted them myself.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz said:
GIGator;n22991 said:
So looking at bama's they show 50% underclassmen, but they only have the 6 guys from their last recruiting class on their roster. I assume those are the early enrollees. Once they add the other 20 freshmen their numbers will look more like ours.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n23252 said:
Dude, Benjamin tried to get into UF....he spelled his name wrong on one of the pre enrollment forms:lol: Seriously, he expired his HS eligibility in his senior year because he turn 20 years old. Demarcus Walker was another one who was set to come to UF after de committing from Bama. He had to go through the NCAA clearinghouse process before they could even get him eligible at Clown State U. I've also heard rumors about Cook and Lane, but nothing concrete.....

:lmao: Totally forgot about that, the misspelled name I mean, there's a lot of that going around this year. Almost 1/3 of usc(e) class hasn't qualified yet and Scarborough up at bama didn't make it, that O lineman we had Angus still hasn't cleared to get into WV, you'd think these kids would learn , but you can't teach stupid.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz said:
GIGator;n22991 said:
I didnt look to see if our new guys were on our roster when I counted ours.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz said:
GIGator;n22991 said:
Ours does. That's why ours shows 28 true freshmen compared to the 6 bama shows.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator;23315 said:
Concrete Helmet;n23252 said:
:lmao: Totally forgot about that, the misspelled name I mean, there's a lot of that going around this year. Almost 1/3 of usc(e) class hasn't qualified yet and Scarborough up at bama didn't make it, that O lineman we had Angus still hasn't cleared to get into WV, you'd think these kids would learn , but you can't teach stupid.

Bo didn't make it? Wow.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah they're evidently trying to appeal for the 2nd time. He didn't have the grades or test scores, and I read a couple of rumors that he might need a couple of classes lol. The midget says they'll try again in jan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.