OC Fired!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Bammer must have been listening to Butters to get those two recommendations of Pease and Nusschump.

It says something when you suck to bad for UTEP and you get fired by Saban for being TOO GAWD !!!!%# CONSERVATIVE. Saban! Saban HIRES your replacement and moves you out of your office for being TOO DAMN CONSERVATIVE ON OFFENSE. And we somehow hired this piece of sh#%^???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
He was still better statically than what we have now. Let that sink in.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
While we're all busy making fun of Pease and how bad he is/was, I think the point has been lost:

A coach at UTEP had the balls the fire his OC three weeks into the season for being incompetent. Maybe our guy will get the clue. What sucks about the UT game is the fool's gold it brought w/ it. For some reason people think Nussmeir drew up that winning play and he's responsible for it.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
BMF, the radio in Gainesville about 30 minutes after the game was how would the team handle firing the Head Coach in midseason. That was after a win.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
BMF, the radio in Gainesville about 30 minutes after the game was how would the team handle firing the Head Coach in midseason. That was after a win.

Steve Russell? They were talking about firing McElwain? That would have been fun to listen to!

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Steve Russell? They were talking about firing McElwain? That would have been fun to listen to!

I don't know the Gainesville personalities like I did a decade ago, found the station on an app after my dad told me they were talking about it

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know the Gainesville personalities like I did a decade ago, found the station on an app after my dad told me they were talking about it

Steve Russell's been there for like 20+ years.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Steve Russell's been there for like 20+ years.

No, as in I don't recognize the voices anymore.... just flipped to watch Am channel dad was listening to. So if he was 850 AM then it was him.

Last edited:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
While we're all busy making fun of Pease and how bad he is/was, I think the point has been lost:

A coach at UTEP had the balls the fire his OC three weeks into the season for being incompetent. Maybe our guy will get the clue. What sucks about the UT game is the fool's gold it brought w/ it. For some reason people think Nussmeir drew up that winning play and he's responsible for it.

Who said that?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You ask this of a fan base who in recent years has seen the hiring of Will Muschamp and Jim McElwain? Not to mention the aforementioned Brent Pease, Charlie Weiss, and Doug Nussmeier among others....
Stricklin: hold my beer.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Peace was the WORST. 2nd worst was Charlie Weis, who mailed it in so he could get a HC job at Kansas only to set that program back 200 years.

Muschamp could recruit. If it weren't for these 2 twat OCs would he have been successful at UF?

Nope, he sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator