Offensive Woes will end

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mehhh, he was really good at reading what he needed to read, which was usually the defensive end.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Tebow was hurt half the season and shouldn't have been on the field for several games.

He was hurt, but no one is going to give you a pass unless you missed time. He didn't miss time, and even if he was healthy addazio was the real drain on the offense. You can be hurt or you can be injured. He was hurt, because he didn't miss time. No one is going to give you a pass for being hurt.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Tebow was hurt half the season and shouldn't have been on the field for several games.

I've always felt that Meyer's decision to play him against LSU was a mistake and they should have waited and played Brantley. I think that extra week off would have made a huge difference. You could see the difference in Tebow's play after he had time off to heal and we played Cincy in the bowl.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I've always felt that Meyer's decision to play him against LSU was a mistake and they should have waited and played Brantley. I think that extra week off would have made a huge difference. You could see the difference in Tebow's play after he had time off to heal and we played Cincy in the bowl.

He shouldn't have played against LSU....

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
I am "cautiously" optimistic that this is the season we finally break out of our offensive ineptness. Our D should be solid and if the O can turn that corner, the Gators will surprise a lot of people. I am ready!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.