Gator Basketball ***Official BBALL Game Thread*** Florida vs Merrimack

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Clayton with 26. Is he our top scorer this year?
If not, he will be.

He and Pullin will carry us while the young bigs develop. Come SEC and hopefully NCAA tournament time, it’s all about guard play. I like these guys.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Our freshmen bigs are amazing

And I think y’all are missing the mark on Kugel bigly. He’s playing ferocious defense. He just plays flashy on offense and has a deadpan look on his face.
The announcer was talking about how his def. was the real contribution last night.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
@LeeForThree thanks for the thread and updates. I had it stuck in my head this game wasn't until the 9th (when we actually play Richmond), so I missed this completely and am just now seeing the thread.

Having not watched, only read the thread, it sounds like Golden is competent enough to realize someone (Kuegel) is having an off night and to adjust the lineup and gameplan. Also give him credit for recruiting, if the freshman are looking this promising (albeit against Merrimack). I can understand the team coming out unmotivated for such a weak opponent, but it seems they got their mind right and took care of business. Another W at the end of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.