*Official Ducks vs. Bucks Championship Game Thread*

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Odds I see right now have Ducks favored by 6-7 pts, with an over-under of 105 to 110. I'm partial to the Ducks (always liked them, and have learned to hate tOSU). I'll go with the following:

ORE: 55
tOSU: 27

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ducks over Bucs by four esophageal spasms, two fake heart attacks and an irritable bowel syndrome.

ReelGatorDoc

Sep 9, 2014
good one

"Ducks over Bucs by four esophageal spasms, two fake heart attacks and an irritable bowel syndrome."

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I like the ducks to win becaue they have never won one. I like the show Portlandia. I like their colors. I have been to Seattle and would love to visit Portland.
That said old Urb, can coach em up. His team will be ready, He won two national titles as our hired gun. He brought us TimmyT and percy and some Def players
who were fantastic. We have three NTs instead of one because of his coaching and leadership. 99.9 % of the opposing fans would take that in a NY minute.
I will be happy for both teams either way.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n149175 said:
I like the ducks to win becaue they have never won one. I like the show Portlandia. I like their colors. I have been to Seattle and would love to visit Portland.
That said old Urb, can coach em up. His team will be ready, He won two national titles as our hired gun. He brought us TimmyT and percy and some Def players
who were fantastic. We have three NTs instead of one because of his coaching and leadership. 99.9 % of the opposing fans would take that in a NY minute.
I will be happy for both teams either way.
You going back on our argument the other day?

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
While Meyer has a great record in the games on the biggest stage, I think Oregon has too much talent and Mariota will pull out the win.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I "stumbled" on a TV interview centered around tonights NC Game. The OSU guy (#10-jersey) talking was Heisman QB
Troy Smith and the Natty was our Leak/Tebow win. Anyway, here's the new thing he told Mariota : "I told him it is no fun walking off that field with confetti that is the colors of the other school falling on your head and all on the field. I never
thought of 2 choices of confetti to be released. Did any of you know that … that's cool. Let's go earn some orange and
blue confetti !

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n149219 said:
I "stumbled" on a TV interview centered around tonights NC Game. The OSU guy (#10-jersey) talking was Heisman QB
Troy Smith and the Natty was our Leak/Tebow win. Anyway, here's the new thing he told Mariota : "I told him it is no fun walking off that field with confetti that is the colors of the other school falling on your head and all on the field. I never
thought of 2 choices of confetti to be released. Did any of you know that … that's cool. Let's go earn some orange and
blue confetti !

well yea, press 1 for red and silver, 2 for green and yellow.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Pulling for Urbs, but won't be disappointed either way. Hope it's a nailbiter.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let's go Ducks! I will never root for Leyer and the Suckeyes.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
rogdochar;n149219 said:
blue confetti !
Troy must have just been in a daze after being sacked repeadely in that game. He was probably seeing Orange and Blue for months.

Here's the, ahem "Orange and Blue" confetti he was seeing.

Attachments

• conv_1917.jpg
    conv_1917.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 34

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have to say, I'm not sure what it is - probably our hiring Mac, maybe the beatdown the Bucknuts put on Bammer (the man can coach)- but my previously borderline-homicidal, feverish hatred of Urbs has abated.

That said, I hope the Hippies win and am picking them 35-27. I think Mariotta plays a steady and virtually mistake-free game and the 9th string QB the Bucknuts are playing will make a few costly mistakes that will be the difference. Man, I loathe the B1G's friggin arrogance.

Ditto to the previous poster - SUCK IT, HERBIE!!!

"Buxrageous" Hilarious!! :rotfl:

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
With the hiring of the Ducks wr coach, I definitely want them to win so he can flash that ring here in a few weeks

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
t-gator;n149196 said:
You going back on our argument the other day?
Im old and at a loss. What was it and DID we get the WR coach from Oregon?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Ray Finkle;n149285 said:
With the hiring of the Ducks wr coach, I definitely want them to win so he can flash that ring here in a few weeks

I I I I agree with RRRRR Ray!

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
gatormandan;149292 said:
RRRRR Ray!
Now I appreciate your public acceptance of my brilliant mind, but I do not approve of pirates. Don't be a pirate, Dan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator