Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
Jeremy-Foley-6.jpeg

“Eww”

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Now it is the under 12 timeout. Same score after Kugel turns it over on his first touch lmao
Refs turned it over. It wasn’t traveling. Then a couple possessions later diabates or whatever dafuq his name is had a blatant travel in the lane that wasn’t called. They definitely got some home cooking from the refs.

And Aberdeen is if not flat out awful, low mediocre. The fact that he is getting minutes over Riley tells me Kugel is probably transferring. Hopefully whatever is wrong with his head can get straightened out because he is a very talented player and will be a top prospect in the portal if that’s where he lands.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Your Toddy takes have grown beyond stale. Get a new schtick then sober up .

I’m genuinely concerned for Golden’s safety at this point. If there’s a prospect he’d like to visit anywhere from Vero to Jupiter, I’m imploring him to just do it over Zoom.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Once again, defense fails in the second half.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hard to win on the road, in the SEC!

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

To be fair, most defenses fail vs Bama

But ya, we gotta figure out how to improve our defense. Can’t figure out why we’re so bad

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Their offense is rated even higher than ours. They've torn up most of the defenses they've faced no matter how good they are. I hope Golden Boy watches the tape and uses some of what they do on offense.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
So Noodle Kugel rides the pine and the team takes Bama to OT and from what I read could have won the game in regulation? Perhaps my idea of taking Noodle Kugel out of the rotation was not so crazy? Maybe he would have given them 20 points and UF would have coasted or he would have given them 3 points, 4 TO's, lazy defense and and held the ball for 12 seconds at a time on offense. It is that unknown that makes it difficult to use him. As a coach one of the worst things is having zero idea what you are going to get when you put a guy on the floor.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
To be fair, most defenses fail vs Bama

But ya, we gotta figure out how to improve our defense. Can’t figure out why we’re so bad
There's a difference between failing and that stretch of 5 of 6 from 3. They were WIDE OPEN. Even had chances to set their feet

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
There's a difference between failing and that stretch of 5 of 6 from 3. They were WIDE OPEN. Even had chances to set their feet

This game was winnable, but somehow when the Gators get ahead they abandon their plan. The coverage against the 3 was fine early on but you are correct then they left the tide open with the game on the line. That tide 3 at the first part of overtime was undefended, but it was only a final straw at that point.

Anyway, the refs were less than perfect and missed (or didn't call) some terrible fouls, but that is the part of the game a team can't control. So, the best way to beat the refs is to never let up for the whole game!

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
This game was winnable, but somehow when the Gators get ahead they abandon their plan. The coverage against the 3 was fine early on but you are correct then they left the tide open with the game on the line. That tide 3 at the first part of overtime was undefended, but it was only a final straw at that point.

Anyway, the refs were less than perfect and missed (or didn't call) some terrible fouls, but that is the part of the game a team can't control. So, the best way to beat the refs is to never let up for the whole game!
Refs wouldn't matter if they kept them at arms length by contesting the 3. You give SEC refs the chance to screw you they'll do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator