Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** #24 UF @ #15 ALA

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’m genuinely concerned for Golden’s safety at this point. If there’s a prospect he’d like to visit anywhere from Vero to Jupiter, I’m imploring him to just do it over Zoom.
No question about it. Making matters even worse it appears to be that time of the month for Erin . On an unrelated note I just saw an old highlight on ESPN and apparently at one point the Eagles were 10-1. I laughed pretty good at that one . **** those bull pup tide sons of bitches to hell.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
police cop GIF by South Park

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
that ridiculous knee and elbow to the head has gone viral. was on the front page of foxnews.com an hour ago.

as bad as it was, condon was called for a foul on the play!
im also hearing the league is looking into it and may be dishing out a suspension. apparenlty this isnt the first time this season this btch has done things to intentionally injure oppponents.

i felt this way last year and continue to believe oats is a scumbag coach. his teams are dirty and play outside the rules. and then you have the whole running coverage for a potential accessory to murder thing going on from last season. nate oats is a shtbag.

Last edited:

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
FMP, seems like the team is a few tweaks from being a contender. That game got away with us at the end. Was happy to see us catch up in OT. Maybe we get better for the tournaments.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
So Noodle Kugel rides the pine and the team takes Bama to OT and from what I read could have won the game in regulation? Perhaps my idea of taking Noodle Kugel out of the rotation was not so crazy? Maybe he would have given them 20 points and UF would have coasted or he would have given them 3 points, 4 TO's, lazy defense and and held the ball for 12 seconds at a time on offense. It is that unknown that makes it difficult to use him. As a coach one of the worst things is having zero idea what you are going to get when you put a guy on the floor.
Went in, played lazy defense for 3 minutes, was careless for the ball, and had a turnover in those limited minutes. Never went back in.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
that ridiculous knee and elbow to the head has gone viral. was on the front page of foxnews.com an hour ago.

im also hearing the league is looking into it and may be dishing out a suspension. apparenlty this isnt the first time this season this btch has done things to intentionally injure oppponents.

i felt this way last year and continue to believe oats is a scumbag coach. his teams are dirty and play outside the rules. and then you have the whole running coverage for a potential accessory to murder thing going on from last season. nate oats is a shtbag.
SEC just gave him a one game suspension, might be time to play some Bill Laimberr thug ball when bama comes to town.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
So the SEC suspended the thug for the next Bama game against Kentucky. We get a foul against us for Bama’s flagrant(and a potential 3-point swing in a close game), KY gets the benefit of the suspension against Bama. SEC officiating at its finest.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
They should suspend him for the game at UF instead of the "next game". Glad they did something but it always seems to work against us.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014

I don't know what it is, but UF always seems to be on the wrong side of officiating. I didn't see the game, but did they even review it? If not, the refs should be fined for that egregious missed called.

Next time we play Bama, you better believe our boys are gonna remember that play. Sucks to lose, but sometimes a loss like that lights a fire in them.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know what it is, but UF always seems to be on the wrong side of officiating. I didn't see the game, but did they even review it? If not, the refs should be fined for that egregious missed called.

Next time we play Bama, you better believe our boys are gonna remember that play. Sucks to lose, but sometimes a loss like that lights a fire in them.
no, and condon was whistled for the foul while he was taking a knee to the face and elbow to the back of the neck.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I had to laugh when I read people suggesting that Nate Oats take action and suspend the player on his own.

Nate Oats covered up for an accomplice to murder last season what would make someone think he would act on a simple assault case?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Oats is a POS like @Durty South Swamp said. He is damn sure not going to suspend a player after the shyt he's allowed before. UF just needs to remember that and fuel them from here on. And when you get your shots, take them.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
But what a snappy dresser…

1708703331224.png

Just a word on that sports coat…looks like he told his boyfriend/partner to go to the department store “Cox’s” and get him a Seersucker jacket but the poor guy got mixed up and wound up going to Sears and got him a C*cksucker jacket instead. Still, you gotta admit that he wears it well even if Al Czervik would’ve remarked “Hey, nice jacket! I hear it comes with a bowl of soup!”

1708703905685.png

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Fuch who wins the rematch that sonsabich needs to lose some teeth if he sees the floor, I’d send the big German in on his ass.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
But what a snappy dresser…

View attachment 67758

Just a word on that sports coat…looks like he told his boyfriend/partner to go to the department store “Cox’s” and get him a Seersucker jacket but the poor guy got mixed up and wound up going to Sears and got him a C*cksucker jacket instead. Still, you gotta admit that he wears it well even if Al Czervik would’ve remarked “Hey, nice jacket! I hear it comes with a bowl of soup!”

View attachment 67759

Red Foxx says hello

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.