Gators beat Kentucky at Rupp

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I predict Lee will be on his roller coaster of a ride in this thread and blame Mike White for EVERYTHING as usual. It will be White's fault that he doesn't get 4 technical fouls for the crap calls by the refs.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm totally vexed about this game's outcome? Don't see us beating UK with such a UF inside vs UK inside decrepancy?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I predict Lee will be on his roller coaster of a ride in this thread and blame Mike White for EVERYTHING as usual. It will be White's fault that he doesn't get 4 technical fouls for the crap calls by the refs.

Boss, Lee, like myself and others, only lay blame on Mike or other head coaches when they deserve it and ONLY on things they can control. Mike is loathe to take a T O to stop a run or to try and get any off the ball movement on offense (which would work against UK b/c they are not good at defensive recognition). Lee does not blame Mike when shots or free throws are missed or guys make awful decisions on the floor. You should read the posts people make and not just make blanket statements.

BTW, if you are going to the game Lee, enjoy. Been there 100's of times.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Boss, Lee, like myself and others, only lay blame on Mike or other head coaches when they deserve it and ONLY on things they can control. Mike is loathe to take a T O to stop a run or to try and get any off the ball movement on offense (which would work against UK b/c they are not good at defensive recognition). Lee does not blame Mike when shots or free throws are missed or guys make awful decisions on the floor. You should read the posts people make and not just make blanket statements.

BTW, if you are going to the game Lee, enjoy. Been there 100's of times.
Im probably not going. If we were at full strength I would, but the ticket prices for a good seat are crazy expensive for me. Was much easier when I could get student tickets for 5 bucks lol

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Rough week for ranked SEC teams. Auburn getting smoked at home by UGA. If we win today, there's an outside chance there won't be any ranked SEC teams next week unless they put us between 20-25.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Rough week for ranked SEC teams. Auburn getting smoked at home by UGA. If we win today, there's an outside chance there won't be any ranked SEC teams next week unless they put us between 20-25.
Have you checked that score lately? Auburn on a 28-4 run to start the second half.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 10-8;at the under 16 timeout. Looking pretty good to start. Both teams making some tough shots. Stone has 8 of our points

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Announcers are clueless so far. The only reason UK is longer at every position is their PG has been injured and did not start. There are very similar roster except experience.

1. Both have a 6' PG
2. Both have a bunch of 6'5" or 6'6" wings.
3. Both have a bunch of big, each has only two that are 240 lbs plus.

The differences are UF has a couple of 6'2" or 6'3" guard and UK has a couple of more bigs that play.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is down 14-17 at the under 12 timeout. Horrible 4 min segment with Stone at C. Layup after layup after layup for UK

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is down 20-21 at the under 8 timeout. Shots are becoming harder and Egor looks like he is playing vs NBA allstars lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.