Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida @ Vandy

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Winning much better than the alternative. #23 OSU favored by 15 points at home LOSES to 8-21 Nebraska 78-70 and was not even close. Complete disaster of a game for them.

Ninjax

Nov 21, 2017
Well what a friggin surprise. I called it a night last night at 10:15, and we were down by eight points with just under four minutes to go. I cannot believe we held them to two points the rest of the way. Way to go!!! I am certain had I stayed up to watch, we would have lost. Yup...absolutely certain.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
HUGE F ing win for these guys. Down 7 points with only 3 min left and our guys just FIGHT so hard and didn't give up like this MW hater here did. Flem STUFFS his haters yet again with a HUGE game again with the game winning 3 pointer. Castleton seals the game with the 2 fts. Hate the coaches but love the FIGHT in these Gator players.
Hell any win by this team is a huge win
If the beat Ky Sat. Now that would be colossalnormus !!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Unlikely but a good win..

At this point, any win is a good win.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
An ugly win..........

But this was ugly. Not sure we have had more than a handful of pretty wins this year.

This coach just sucks the fun out of the game for me.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A bit of role reversal working in our favor last night.
Yes, the gators showed a lot of heart by battling back but we must give Vandy credit for a ‘Mike White like’ collapse down the stretch.
Vandy made multiple bad plays late topped off by a terrible inbounds play in the final 30 seconds

I must admit that it was fun to see someone else fall apart late for a change.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I think we may be a little better with Djuruji out. Fleming and and all the 6 5 guys seem to make up for it. Like Felder and Gatkek. All I know is apple, castle and Phlanderous are invested in this team. I swear one more big body to help Castle is what we need. Keyonte or Jitobah would make a HUGE difference.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I think we may be a little better with Djuruji out. Fleming and and all the 6 5 guys seem to make up for it. Like Felder and Gatkek. All I know is apple, castle and Phlanderous are invested in this team. I swear one more big body to help Castle is what we need. Keyonte or Jitobah would make a HUGE difference.

Keyonte would make a huge difference. Jitoboh was really improving game by game. Felder is only 6’7 but plays tough and is a dog on defense. I just can’t figure out why White won’t play him. He got 6 minutes last night. There has to be a back story. I know that kid could help us.

We will need Fleming, Jones and McKissick to keep stepping up to help Appleby and Castleton. I have noticed Lane contributing of late.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
We will need Fleming, Jones and McKissick to keep stepping up to help Appleby and Castleton. I have noticed Lane contributing of late.
I love these guy's toughness. McKissick had the best of hit of the night putting his head into that screen. I thought that fella needs to be a LB on our FB team. He was just shaking his head on the sideline. His best play may have been fouling Pippen. Pippen aint a clutch FT shooter. Then Castle showed him how it was done.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Winning much better than the alternative. #23 OSU favored by 15 points at home LOSES to 8-21 Nebraska 78-70 and was not even close. Complete disaster of a game for them.
You know that hurts us don't ya?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
So we use an acronym (or whatever they are called) to denote something and it is MOM. Well all I could think of is winning a bball game against Vandy on the road should be considered MIM. All it means is that Mike will be around for longer and therefore Gator bball will be MIM. MIRED in MEDIOCRITY

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator