Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida vs Auburn

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I knew it!!! The walking excrement is going to figure out how to get another season.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Turned the corner, baby. This is the kind of win we need to jumpstart our run through the end of the season and into SECCG Tourney. Want to be hot at the end of the season.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Obviously not a good win or one that we wanted cause we need the coaching staff gone and I see that in the comments about the game. Feels good for the players but not for the coaches. Idk why our fans would storm the court, it's been against the rules for 40 years now lol

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
The fact im not over the moon about this win says all you need to know about the state of gator basketball. We've all seen this before. MW will have one or two of these kinds a wins a year.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Auburn played a game that insulted Auburn. We played White's usual insult to college basketball. In a game that insults basketball White will stumble into a win.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Interesting how he mentions the Gators giving up 7 points to end the first half but ignores they gave up an 8 point lead with only 2 minutes left in the game and Auburn had a pretty good chance to win in the end. Good win but hardly season saving IMO

It never ceases to amaze me how manipulative sports writers try to be. It’s as if they are auditioning for the news desk.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Win or no win, these Gators are not "trained" to be a tournament-ready team.
When again will Applebee hit that many 3s.? to score in the 20s.? 25 & 19 from 2 players in a 63 point total game shows the weakness of non-support. Take White to court for non-support. So many blocked shots by Castleton, so many shots Auburn usually gets altered by Castleton - an All-American wasting away under Mike White.
How about Duruji, he's digressed since the beginning of the season.? I tell you, Mike White trains those boys in hesitation & doubt IQ.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
The fact im not over the moon about this win says all you need to know about the state of gator basketball. We've all seen this before. MW will have one or two of these kinds a wins a year.

This x1000

It was harder to enjoy the win yesterday with the knowledge that the Administration will use it as justification to keep White's worthless azz.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Florida wins in the ugliest way possible
Not really, It was damn good D on Barn's last possession including the Dwag redeeming himself a little for the last loss. Now admittedly, letting them get to that point was ugly.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
He hit a big time 3 inside 3 minutes left, but I don’t recall any other significant contributions.
He got in front of, and knocked away the ball when Barn tried to get it inside to Kessler for the winning layup with like 2 seconds left. He's still a stinking dwag, but he made a couple plays in this one.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Once again a game played poorly and luck resulting in a win. So many shots so far off, so many mistakes. We need a new coach. Simple.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
As much as I don't like Mike White, I dislike sweaty Bruce even more although he's a solid coach. How he still has a job in college basketball is beyond me. Eff him. I am really happy with the win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator