Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida vs Troy

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida takes on Troy tomorrow at Noon EST on SECN. Coming off the amazing win vs Ohio St looking for them to continue with the amazing effort and make more shots

Go Gators!!!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
thanks for the info. I hope I get it on my SECN channel. If not Im heading to my brothers house,.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Watching YouTube tv on my tablet while rolling down the highway can be aggravating with spotty cell signal, but hopefully I get to enjoy some of the game. First world problems…

Go Gators!!!

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 21-9 at the under 12 timeout. Troy really trying to protect the paint with double teams. On defense a lot of back cuts

DoubleGator87and90

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
The unselfish play and passing to the open man is really impressive. You can tell there is a lot of experience on this team. It's fun to watch.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Announcers saying transfer from, transfer from, transfer from. They even mention Castleton & Duruji as transfers. Okay, but every time they score for Florida.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Tshimonga needs to transfer to the Gators next year. :D

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Totally unsat that Troy should get 20 at the half. :)

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014

Kowacie should be a great one once he gets settled into college basketball. The jump into next season could be insanely great for him

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
With the noon start this game was ready-made for fans in town for the FSU game to stick around for some extra action before leaving. I see a lot of empty seats in the stands, though.

Mike White still has more work to do to recapture the trust of the mainly-football Florida fanbase. Many will only follow basketball if there's some assurance of being at least a Sweet 16-caliber team, if not Final Four.

I've been burned by getting my hopes up for Mike White-led UF teams before, but something about this team does feel different. I will be following them this year unless and until Coach White gives me reason to throw up my hands again and say, "Fuchs this guy."

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Castleton has been shut down and these guys do not require his scoring. And that is a team strength - a rare one.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 67-35. Things almost got bad. Appleby was fouled hard on a dunk attempt by the guy who already had a T for talking, Appleby got up and was charging looking to fight. Luckily he couldn't get through our players on the court and Jitoboh grabbed him and held him until he calmed down. So good Appleby didn't get hurt and wasn't able to get to the guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.