Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** NCAA Tourney - Colorado vs UF

BeachGator

Mar 10, 2018
For all you Handlogten haters, Florida is 0-2 with him out of the lineup. Still want him to transfer out? Some may want to belittle my statement, but it remains a hard, cold FACT!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
For all you Handlogten haters, Florida is 0-2 with him out of the lineup. Still want him to transfer out? Some may want to belittle my statement, but it remains a hard, cold FACT!
Why would we want him to transfer out?

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
On the bright side I have a lot of time to get stuff done because I ain’t wasting my time watching this tournament.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
their guy just pushed Pullen to score the game winner. Absolutely putrid.

Clayton was an absolute machine.
He may as well have tackled
The defender. The most blatant push off I’ve seen this season.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
They called everything on us, but not Colorado. Inconsistent. But all the easy baskets we gave them was the difference, refs aside. Heart breaker.

Done with UF basketball for the season.

Last edited:

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I’m livid

There should be fights over this . A coach with hair on his ass needs to attack an official . Full on haymaker and knock their teeth out . There is too much work put into the season for this type of happy horse ****. We need AI refs and knocking some refs teeth out for bullshhhit like this is the quickest way to do it. Good for nothing bastards make me sick

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Fuk auburn, **** Colorado, fuk the refs, fuk Yale, fuk everyone and everything. Can you tell I’m not in a great mood?
sensative_orig.gif

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
They called everything on us, but not Colorado. Inconsistent. But all the easy baskets we gave them was the difference, refs aside. Heart breaker.

Done with UF basketball for the season.
The refs were very consistent. All game, we touch them...FOUL! They push, shove, elbow or lean in to create space to shoot...no call. All game.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
The refs were very consistent. All game, we touch them...FOUL! They push, shove, elbow or lean in to create space to shoot...no call. All game.
It was obvious too.
Some of the no calls on them were , obvious.
Some of the called fouls on us, were also obvious, NOT fouls.
Awful game. Just awful.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
There’s a reason every team has season highs in scoring when they play us and it ain’t the refs you whiny mfers. Losers cry about the refs. Winners play fuching ball.
DId you see the last play? Yes we could have played better, but to call the refs in that game anything but crooked is being blind.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There’s a reason every team has season highs in scoring when they play us and it ain’t the refs you whiny mfers. Losers cry about the refs. Winners play fuching ball.
This was the basketball version of the swindle. Rarely do I complain about the refs but this was as bad as it gets in athletics .

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator