Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Paper Bags vs North Florida

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The thing of it is "Mid Major" Mike White has stripped my enthusiasm for Gator Men's Basketball right out of me. That loss to Texas Southern was inexusable. I'm done with him. That win tonight was a hollow victory considering its possible for the Gators to be routed anytime by a mid major loser.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Sadly, you're right...... no excuse at all.....

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lee deserves a big TY for posting updates for those of us who don't want to or can't watch the games.

Thank You!

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Lee deserves a big TY for posting updates for those of us who don't want to or can't watch the games.

Thank You!

I typically “like” his in-game updates, because he posts so many that it kills his post-to-like ratio. I think he’s typically near the bottom of the list when Ox posts it every year.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I only watched some of the game. Sure we won, sure somethings worked. But we allowed many issues. Like not blocking out to prevent second and sometimes third easy shots. Like not responding to double teams quickly and getting the easy shot. Like dribbling into trouble without a clear plan (something we have done forever).

I totally believe that good play makes victories, and either luck or playing a team with less talent eventually fails.

I have supported our coach but this performance along with losing to a team previously is getting me to reevaluate. Time to look elsewhere!

And as a parting shot I am having some issues so I am trying to remember "the power of positivity" see wrestling if you don't know what this might be. But that power is something most of us need a lot more of. So I am trying to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator