Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** SEC Tourney - UF vs AL

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Let’s goooooooooooooooooooooo

Vandy was a wake up call. Love the turnaround.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Where are those Todd Golden Haters at now that called him "Faggity Todd"??!! LMAO Tards TRASHED this season. They gone SILENT now.
I’m pretty sure deet is the only one to call him that and he’s been one of his biggest supporters all season. He’s just obsessed with homosexuality for whatever reason.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Mike White can suck a D.

Edit - so can ox :grin:
This group may slip up and get a nice W every once in a while, but we're never gonna see consistent competitiveness from them. Theres nobody on the team that has any killer instinct and that includes Todd. He's rivaling MW on games he's choked away by squatting on the ball and having the offense just stand still until 6 left on the clock near the end of the game.

I had high hopes for Todd and this team but they were misplaced. TG ain't it. He's a marginal improvement over MW. Nothing more.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Beat Down Whip It GIF by Arrow Video

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
While the tournament is really where a coach makes his mark, there's no question we had our first solid season in a while. It's great to see. I may even watch a game at some point. I can't imagine this team will advance far (or even at all) in the tourney, but at least we GOT there. Baby steps.

Saying that, I'd like to now heap some praise on Scott Stricklin, who we can all see at this point made a tremendous coaching hire with Todd Golden. It was a head-scratching hire, but we're now seeing some good results after a bunch of growing pains largely due to the radical culture shift from the last dolt. Stricklin nailed it, and taught both his bosses and the fans that patience is important, and that he knows what he's doing.

sminings

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
This group that has a good chance of winning the SEC tourney as well as making a deep run in the NCAA tourney. I would surprised if we don't at least make it to the Sweet 16.

This is a deep team with athleticism. IMO, we have elite guards with experience. Pullin has exceeded my expectations and not surprised he made 1st team ALL SEC. Clayton is our most reliable scorer and the main area he needs to improve are his turnover's. The frontcourt led by Samuel has to be among the NCAA's deepest and most efficient.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Stricklin nailed it, and taught both his bosses and the fans that patience is important, and that he knows what he's doing.
He has earned the right to hire our next football coach. Stricklin has proven he’s one of the best.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Announcer to Samuel post game:
“How do you say “Bounce back” in French?”
Samuel: “I have no idea”
Haha. Samuel is one big goofy kid.

Don’t you just love it when announcers make fools of themselves? Stupid Tom Hart saw Samuel’s hometown is Montreal and assumed that he was French.
I thought Samuel handled it in stride because he could have said “Wtf man I ain’t French.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.