Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** UF @ UGA

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Saw a few minutes of the game today. They aren't nearly far enough along for me to consider watching full time. Long way to go.

Suspicious Kenan Thompson GIF

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
These road games will say a lot. I don't want to see anymore blowouts. We're too talented to be blown oit

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
4 of our 7 losses are by a combined 10 points. The other 3 losses were blowouts when we fell apart in the final 3-4 minutes of the game so we have actually been in every game this season. These guys fight hard and stay strong throughout the game. We've also had quite a few comebacks to win games too like today. Need to finish the season strong these final 6 games as we push for an 8 seed it looks like.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Meanwhile Ox glued to the TV watching Napier call a double reverse pass on 4th and 11 from our own 30

Happy The Simpsons GIF
From what I recall, you watched every minute of Gator football last year just like I did.

This team, assuming they still even make the tourney (I don't rule out a complete meltdown to end the season), almost certainly bows out early. Extremely early. First round early.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
From what I recall, you watched every minute of Gator football last year just like I did.

This team, assuming they still even make the tourney (I don't rule out a complete meltdown to end the season), almost certainly bows out early. Extremely early. First round early.

Cmon Ox, break down the wall. I know White hurt us all deeply, but the bad man can’t hurt us anymore! It’s okay to have some hope

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014

What about strenuously extremely early?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like I am (gladly) awaiting a nice warm piece of excrement casserole for underestimating Golden Showers and our tourney chances this season.

At least one HC in the athletic department has a clue on how to beat UGA.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Attended a funeral in St Augustine, didn’t get to see the game. Glad to see the boys continue the winning streak against the butt sniffers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.