Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** #UF @ Vandy

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
That’s immaterial to the fact that we made the stop, got the rebound cleanly, and game was over except the refs made a foul call on a player who literally didn’t even brush against the Vandy player.
Oh I don't disagree. We were still only up 3 on an 8 win team.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This team is woefully inconsistent....

We will do nothing in the post season....

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I just watched the game on my DVR. WTF? At the end, the refs handed that game to Stackhouse for some unknown reason. We better learn to close or we're going to get bounced from the dance on the first weekend for sure.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if a bad loss like this then losing our first sec tournament game would bump us out of the big dance

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
That’s immaterial to the fact that we made the stop, got the rebound cleanly, and game was over except the refs made a foul call on a player who literally didn’t even brush against the Vandy player.
Don't forget the phantom whistle / free timeout at the end they handed them to see our final play.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Vandy took 76 shots to our 58 in large part because they pulled down 20 offensive boards to 6 for us.

Pretty shocking when you compare our frontcourt to theirs.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Vandy took 76 shots to our 58 in large part because they pulled down 20 offensive boards to 6 for us.

Pretty shocking when you compare our frontcourt to theirs.
They wanted it more. Out hustled us. It meant more to them just like last Tuesday night for us. We'll find out if we got any closers come tournament time.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Clayton looked like he spent too much time at Jason Aldean’s bar last night. Totally disinterested.

I hope not for his sake. There are at least ten better bars on Broadway he could have chosen but apparently his judgement isn’t that great so you may be right.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
While it doesn't change our seed in the conference tournament, this is a bad loss. You can't lose this game.

However, I do like our spot in the tournament. IF the stars align we can make the finals, but that's a big IF.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
While it doesn't change our seed in the conference tournament, this is a bad loss. You can't lose this game.

However, I do like our spot in the tournament. IF the stars align we can make the finals, but that's a big IF.
Won’t we play the Dwags in the 1st round?

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014

We have the talent to win a title and the inconsistency to lose to Vandy

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I’m gonna spin this to a positive. This is a major wake up call and a better time to come than SECT or NCAAT

I don’t see us getting thumped on the boards again.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’m gonna spin this to a positive. This is a major wake up call and a better time to come than SECT or NCAAT

I don’t see us getting thumped on the boards again.
That’s some PE type spin right there. **** loss , guys should do stadiums for ****ty embarrassing losses like this

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
That’s some PE type spin right there. **** loss , guys should do stadiums for ****ty embarrassing losses like this

To be fair, I told you I was gonna spin it :lol:

Golden at halftime should have said: “y’all give up another offensive rebound and I’ll run you til you can’t feel your legs on Sunday”

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator