Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** UGAly @ Florida

sminings

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
Wow. Total late game collapse. Golden took the gas off the pedal offensively way too soon and the players looked uncomfortable in the final minutes.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
There is alot of shyt going in on the paint that ain't being called. But bottomline we went to sleep due to a middle school coach running the show.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Wow. Total late game collapse. Golden took the gas off the pedal offensively way too soon and the players looked uncomfortable in the final minutes.

Have no idea why we didn't just keep going down low. Golden let the guards get sloppy and no TOs down the stretch.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I have been watching this game off and on and even when they built a lead it struck me how poor this team has been today at defensive recognition. It is fine when the shots you cannot allow do not fall but when they do it becomes obvious to everyone. .

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We may pull it out but good grief we let the air out of the ball and immediately lose any offensive momentum while simultaneously energizing the other team. SMH

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Well you can count on MW to blow it with head scratching decisions at the end. Thank God we are finally the beneficiary instead of the victim lol

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I Cant Believe This No Way GIF by ThePeopleWeHateAtTheWedding

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I bet Foley signed off on the reach... he looks a little like a young Billy D. What more could you want?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.