***Official Game Thread*** Florida vs Florida St.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Our guard play is awful.
Next year will be better. Hudson is better offensively than probably all our guards except for maybe Allen, but then again he may be better. We just need a pg imo. We will have Allen, Hudson, Robinson/Stone, Egbunu/Hayes/Gorjak. Should be a lot better on offense if some players stay and we get a PG.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
It can't be worse. If we get better guard play and learn to shoot from the line they could beat anybody. I'm so tired of watching Hill and Cheezy

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Under 8 timeout down 10. Leon should not start anymore. White has to make the change. He has been over matched almost 2 games in a row and is getting beat repeatedly on the boards. We need to use Hayes and Egbunu or move Robinson to PF and play Stone or Barry.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
6 pt game under 4 timeout. 2:55 left. Would have been a completely different game if Allen didn't miss over half of it in foul trouble. That's 1 positive going forward.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Was a 3pt game with 45 seconds left. They elbow Barry but the refs call a foul on Barry while he is bleeding lol

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
We were at home last year... And still lost. It's all we do anymore. But don't worry, we'll "bounce back" against our next scrub opponent.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Hopefully White learns from his mistakes and changes the starting lineup so we come out scoring instead of only 6 pts in the first 7 min like always.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
We were at home last year... And still lost. It's all we do anymore. But don't worry, we'll "bounce back" against our next scrub opponent.
You don't follow basketball do you. We have only played 1 scrub opponent and it was on the road. We have the hardest schedule in the nation and have only lost to 2 top 7 teams and on the road against our rival.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Really, dude?! I haven't missed a game in years. What I see is a team that loses to any good team we play, Miami being the "sort of" exception. When are we ever going to win a game as an underdog? When are we ever going to win a tough road game against a hated rival in a hostile environment? I haven't seen it in a long time. WVU last year doesn't count. You know why? Because it's WVU and not Puke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.