***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs FSU Bball***

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks....for the 6th time? Did you read the thread? This was hashed out....I admitted to being a retard.....and we all moved on. But thanks for the video to show further proof I'm an idiot!! :D

At least with you they waited for proof, BMF. :confused:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@CoachDanMullen: #GatorNation make sure to pack out the O’Dome tonight for @GatorsMBK game against the school to the west. Can’t wait to watch from New York with @SteveSpurrierUF. #GoGators

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Geez, FSU is full of "bigs" 1, 7 footer, one 7'4". But they don't seem to be vital parts.??
Still, they have enough spare big ones to get us into foul trouble.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Would have loved for this to not be on a Monday so I could have gone. Oh well, I'll be watching!

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida takes on Florida St. tonight at the O'Dome at 9 PM. The hated rivals are in town and our Gators and chomping at the bit to get that sour taste of a loss to Duke out of their brains. We need to come out focused and energized on all phases of the game (offense, defense, and rebounding), but especially need an increased effort on defense. We will be going against one of the tallest teams in the country, so we need to control this game from the start with our pace and efficiency. Still awaiting word on starting lineups, but I am hoping Hayes and Stokes both get the nod tonight

GO GATORS!!!!!!!

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
3-Gor due for a hot shooting night after being a little cold the last few games. Allen too. I think the comfort of home will be just what these guys needed. The team should shoot 40% plus from 3 for the game, and we will run the taller slower clowns off the court with our depth and athleticism. I expect at least 5 Gators in double digit scoring. Should be a big win for our boys.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Racing speed will exhaust 'noles. We'll pull away at the last 10 minutes. Hopefully, our players will "feel" the heated rivalry to crush them and to celebrate while doing just that. Glad they've had a deserved rest. Go Gaters.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Johnson out tonight with an illness. Bassett and Gak going to have to step up their play

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida down 10-4 at the under 16 timeout. Apparently a terrible start by us turning it over and 3Gor missed a bad 3pter and Hudson a layup. Got to get settled in

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is down 14-11 at the under 12 timeout. Looks like really sloppy start. Turnovers in over half our possesions and Stone looks like he has checked out. No fight at all from him. Gak has 2 fouls already...so not looking good

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is down 24-18 all due to turnovers. Have 10 I think now. Garbage play by Chiozza. Also, almost all of their pts off of turnovers or offensive reb. Fix that and hit some shots please!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.