Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
l.gif

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida wins 93-54. Chiozza got a triple double but also banged his knee on Missouri's last shot. Hopefully he is ok...he was limping a little bit. Really good 40 min overall. 3 30+ pt wins in a row going into the UK game. The biggest game of the year and we need it to take the program back into the top echelon of basketball

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
FWIW, I went to the game and left with 5 minutes to go in the 1st half. I don;t know what it looked like on TV, but in person Mizzou was beyond awful. Anthony Peeler and Doug Smith where have you gone? Mizzou had a basketball history, but watching them was just plain sad. Call me fair weather or whatever but that was just too painful to watch live.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Chorizo with the triple double!? GTFO!
I'll eat some crow.
Now keep it up!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
First triple-double for us since Calathes.
I thought Chandler Parsons had one in there?

Didn't even watch this game, listened a little on the radio. Crazy how bad Missouri has gotten, but I'll take the win regardless. Cheese!

:chomp:

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
FWIW, I went to the game and left with 5 minutes to go in the 1st half. I don;t know what it looked like on TV, but in person Mizzou was beyond awful. Anthony Peeler and Doug Smith where have you gone? Mizzou had a basketball history, but watching them was just plain sad. Call me fair weather or whatever but that was just too painful to watch live.
An opportunity to watch the Gators run someone out of the gym and you dip out before halftime because it "was too painful to watch"? W.T.F?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
th
Nice of the announcer to don a cheese hat to cheer on Chiozza getting his
triple-double. And he did.

Last edited:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
An opportunity to watch the Gators run someone out of the gym and you dip out before halftime because it "was too painful to watch"? W.T.F?

"UF playing well? I can't stand to watch another second of this, I'm out." - FireFoley probably

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Shouldn't be a surprise based on his posting history.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully Hill shows up against KY. We need to win that game to get a nice seed.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This game was a BLOWOUT from the jump circle!! We definitely OWNED and DESTROYED them and then some. FireFoley can SUCK IT!! He NEVER has ANYTHING good or nice to say when we WIN so he is BANNED for life. WTF is with this dude. Its like he has to complain about everything. Its like he WANTS us to lose or something. Well FireFoley LOST today...AGAIN you SUCKER!! Chiozza and Hill Haters and Complainers OWNED and DESTROYED yet again. I don't give a flying F who it was against. This was a MONSTER BLOWOUT. Hopefully we can keep this up vs UK. 3 30 point blowouts in a row for UF. The game was awesome, we had a great time. My 6 month old son loved every second of it. It was his 2nd sporting event as we saw the final Orlando City Soccer match with him. 3rd sporting event if you count when he came with us to our coed soccer league match. Mike White working wonders on our point guards baby!! Go Gators!!

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
For the record, I HARDLY ever drink. All that I do and say is all apart of my crazy comedic schtick. So get it right people!!

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought Chandler Parsons had one in there?

Didn't even watch this game, listened a little on the radio. Crazy how bad Missouri has gotten, but I'll take the win regardless. Cheese!

:chomp:
I thought so too, but said, oh well, they're probably right. I'll believe anything. :lol:
But you gave me the kick in the pants to check.
I couldn't find evidence that Parson's ever got a TD, but he came close, twice.
http://www.rotowire.com/cbasketball/player.htm?id=3257
http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20101103/ARTICLES/101109780

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
As usual, many of you do not get it b/c you all choose to be scoreboard watchers, which is fine. Yes I enjoy it when the Gators when, but at some point I do not get any enjoyment when a team it so bad and overmatched, that it does not matter if the team I am rooting for is playing well or doing the correct things. In games like that you can play poorly and still blow the team out. I happen to enjoy a competitive game regardless of the score, but this game was like a pee wee league team playing against an NBA team. That was what was so sad. I just can't find much to crow about other than the W in a game like this. Watching the Gators win was not painful. Watching a supposed D-1 team in the SEC that could not win a high school title was painful.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
As usual, many of you do not get it b/c you all choose to be scoreboard watchers, which is fine. Yes I enjoy it when the Gators when, but at some point I do not get any enjoyment when a team it so bad and overmatched, that it does not matter if the team I am rooting for is playing well or doing the correct things. In games like that you can play poorly and still blow the team out. I happen to enjoy a competitive game regardless of the score, but this game was like a pee wee league team playing against an NBA team. That was what was so sad. I just can't find much to crow about other than the W in a game like this. Watching the Gators win was not painful. Watching a supposed D-1 team in the SEC that could not win a high school title was painful.
Except if the game was close you would have been ranting about how Mike White can't even blow out the teams he should. Which would then lead to your favorite target. Missouri is a garbage team, yes, but if you knew that going in, what is the point of attending? If it's close you are unhappy and if we beat the brakes off of them you're unhappy. There seems to be a theme surfacing here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator