***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs ULM***

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp said:
Let's get this team full strength. Will Chiozza be starting soon if he plays like that?

He should. Hill was a liability tonight.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n113003 said:
Let's get this team full strength. Will Chiozza be starting soon if he plays like that?
Should be immediately.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Chiozza is better than Casey right now. But you can see Hill stepping up because of it. This is a real plus for our team. Kurtz is a player. DFS is probably the most important player on the team this year but Frazier can be. His rebounding is like Bradley Beals. I saw better Def tonite and that team was solid. They shot lights out awhile and that kept it close.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Early season games don't usually mean much.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n113025 said:
Chiozza is better than Casey right now. But you can see Hill stepping up because of it. This is a real plus for our team. Kurtz is a player. DFS is probably the most important player on the team this year but Frazier can be. His rebounding is like Bradley Beals. I saw better Def tonite and that team was solid. They shot lights out awhile and that kept it close.

Who?

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Walker is struggling to understand his role.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Walker is definitely not a lottery

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This game reminds me if last year when we played unf. They came to town, got hot and gave us a game

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tough win. We played a team that has more experience and continuity but damn, we've got a long way to go. Hope we gel this year with th couple of Senior's we have.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
This team does not have a single person down low in the post to do the dirty work. Very sad that Kurtz is the best under the basket defender we have right now. We will be absolutely abused on the low block this year and will not have many back to the basket points either. Maybe DFS can help with this but he was more of a drive to the basket guy last year. The lost of Young and Yeguete will be felt for a long time to come.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n113003 said:

He should. Kid is a flat out gamer.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Don't know what the deal is with Walker out there as he seems like he is just thinking when we are on offense and not doing anything hardly. I can't believe how inaccurate Hill has been the last couple of games. If that doesn't change quickly he is a liability out there. Unless DFS coming back greatly improves everyone this team may have a time making the tournament.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We'll be fine once we're healthy and these young kids get some court time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator