***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Gators vs Nerdbillies***

jaywalker72

Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Shockingly, the people on this board tend to be biased towards the Gators, and pick them to cover as a reflex, or even as some sort of duty. Hence, I always make it more difficult for them by jacking up that number a bit.

Even jacking it up, we're at 79% picking them to cover 34.5. Whoo boy.
(Dramatic Music Plays) I believe that picking against the Gators, in any capacity, makes that person fail the Alma Mater Purity test. 34, 44, 54 point spread, I will gladly take the L in a Pick Em, in order to be true to my school. (Music crecendos, fade picture)

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
(Dramatic Music Plays) I believe that picking against the Gators, in any capacity, makes that person fail the Alma Mater Purity test. 34, 44, 54 point spread, I will gladly take the L in a Pick Em, in order to be true to my school. (Music crecendos, fade picture)

I still pick the Football team every time...Fuchs & The University...NOT SO MUCH

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
I still pick the Football team every time...Fuchs & The University...NOT SO MUCH
I don't really care if they want to be egg heads. whatever. They are pattimg themselves on the back for climbing to #30.

However the athletic department is independent and there's no rule that the football team has to suck to achieve the level of UC Santa Whatever academically.

Last edited:

PCGatorAlum

Lifetime Member
If this is a serious post, then you need to seek professional help. I made it very clear up front that they were my spreads.
No I was just trying to pull your chain a bit. It doesn't matter as everyone has to pick against the same spread.

GatorBart

:bandit:
Lifetime Member
I'll leave this here. Trask with only two TD passes. :lol: J. Hill with a pick 6. We don't cover. They did get the white helmets correct though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.