Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Orange vs. Blue***

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It's more likeable than funny. You got 6 likes so far. Did you want funny's instead? :lol:
:bart:
yeah i suppose i was expecting a few funnies. You get likes for someone just agreeing. Me saying i hope AR does well will garner some likes, but not funnies. its hard to distinguish.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
yeah i suppose i was expecting a few funnies. You get likes for someone just agreeing. Me saying i hope AR does well will garner some likes, but not funnies. its hard to distinguish.

On Tapatalk there is no funny button. So I like. I don’t always use Tapatalk but it’s easier on my phone.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I posted this in the recruiting thread, but I’ll post it here too. Spring ball has the coaches worried about the tight end position. They weren’t going to take a tight end in 2023. Now, they will take at least one.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I posted this in the recruiting thread, but I’ll post it here too. Spring ball has the coaches worried about the tight end position. They weren’t going to take a tight end in 2023. Now, they will take at least one.

Yeah unfortunately Mullen somehow couldn’t parlay Pitts’ historic 2019 and 2020 seasons into landing a decent TE through recruiting. So I’m not surprised it will be a thorn for us at least this season.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Does this mean that we can finally put to bed the fcktarded argument that if you win some games, or have a couple of kids ball out at certain positions and get drafted high, that recruiting will be good as a result?

God I hope so.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Some practice info...

Sounds like our LBs are looking good. Wingo, Borders and Black are finally looking like the players we hoped they would be as we blamed it on fatheadtod's scheme. Then again, we aint hitting in practices yet so this could change.

Shorter is looking good (not fat) and getting separation.

Dexter is the man but thats about it on the DL. Gotta think we have to hit the portal for one or two. Chris Thomas getting mentioned though.

Marshall is looking good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.