***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs A&M***

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Except the Alumni Association can't do much with the football program...send that message to Gator Boosters.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
This azz-beatin will be a good warm-up for the biblical sodomization to occur in Jax.
Mac states "the planning piece was complete but the execution piece... we'll work on that"
:fatnanner:

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
A sad day. Today my dad handed me two extra tickets to the game, I told him thanks but I'm not driving over to Gainesville to watch our boys get blown out by these clowns. There will be no adjustments from the previous 2 years. Sad, I've never turned down tickets. I wondered how many more there was like me for this game.

If we were even decent we'd probably have the swamp rocking for this night game. I feel terrible but I ain't going to tthis crap.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
A sad day. Today my dad handed me two extra tickets to the game, I told him thanks but I'm not driving over to Gainesville to watch our boys get blown out by these clowns. There will be no adjustments from the previous 2 years. Sad, I've never turned down tickets. I wondered how many more there was like me for this game.

If we were even decent we'd probably have the swamp rocking for this night game. I feel terrible but I ain't going to tthis crap.
I hope we have 20,000 or more empty seats. It's the only way for the average joe to be heard about their displeasure.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I would have taken those freebies, simply because I haven't been to the Swamp in forever....

That being said, there will be plenty of empty seats for UAB.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
Its become more fun for me to try and predict how bad our offense will be in any given game. For instance, will we score more than 13 points? Will we get more than 7 first downs? 10 or less completions?

In any event you just have the feeling this has the potential to be a blowout loss if they get rolling on O. I hope its close but I would not at all be surprised to see it end up a blowout loss.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Its become more fun for me to try and predict how bad our offense will be in any given game. For instance, will we score more than 13 points? Will we get more than 7 first downs? 10 or less completions?

In any event you just have the feeling this has the potential to be a blowout loss if they get rolling on O. I hope its close but I would not at all be surprised to see it end up a blowout loss.

This is why I drink so...

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
I always believe the Gators will win no matter how bleak the circumstances, 29-28 Good Guys somewhere, somehow. There will be a large victory bonfire after the game and they will toss those damn green uniforms in it.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
must be nice. I knew they'd lose to LsU. That's what these coaches allow.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@onlygators: Good math by @gsmitter: 22% of scholarship players on Florida #Gators football roster are suspended, out or injured ahead of Texas A&M game.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
="williston_gator, post: 591562, member: 59"]@onlygators: Good math by @gsmitter: 22% of scholarship players on Florida #Gators football roster are suspended, out or injured ahead of Texas A&M game.

Next man up! Here's an idea. Have a players-only meeting and decide that the players call their own offense plays the entire game. Franks and the clipboard QBs (incl LDR) are the braintrust, Mac and Nuss sit there and watch. Let them run some wild stuff, keep A&M on their heels. It really couldn't be any worse than a MacNuss-called game that will end in another L. Nothing to lose at this point.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
An observation: there's more posting interest in this game = an avalanche of negativity.
Mac causing rabid renewed interest in Gator football.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator