***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Arkansas***

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I hate the fact that they got an off week before hosting us after our big midseason rivalry game, but it is what it is.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I hate the fact that they got an off week before hosting
Dude they just got hammered 56-0.....the first thing that goes wrong for them in this game will send them into "Oh no, here we go again" mode.... The only thing we have to do is attack on offense instead of bulsh!tting around for the fist quarter and a half.....easy win with their creampuff defense.....

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
If we can stay healthy, especially on both offensive and defensive lines, I see no reason why we can't win out and get to Atlanta. The crims game will be a challenge, but we're due for a win there. We beat em in 04, and in 2012. We can certainly beat them this year. The key is playing disciplined football, and that's what scares me, because these penalties and unforced errors will eventually bite us in the ass. Stay healthy, play with total effort and discipline, and we can make a run and, at the very least, gain some respect and attention from recruits.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Dude they just got hammered 56-0.....the first thing that goes wrong for them in this game will send them into "Oh no, here we go again" mode.... The only thing we have to do is attack on offense instead of bulsh!tting around for the fist quarter and a half.....easy win with their creampuff defense.....

Are you going to be a little mad if Arkansas got rolled?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Are you going to be a little mad if Arkansas got rolled?
No and I don't understand the fear going on here....Maybe because I've watched them play 4 times this year but I see a horrible defense and a less potent rushing attack than they had last year when they also had a horrible defense. Now if we stumble on offense and don't pressure AA he'll scorch our safety's and make it interesting but otherwise this should be not much more than a walk thru with our huge talent depth advantage.....

Oct 5, 2014
I'd love to beat LSU but I don't see that happening. With a little luck, I could see the Bengal Tigers beating Alabama in Baton Rouge. I think Auburn will also be a tough game for Bama. We definitely beat USCe in the Swamp.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Opening line has us favored by a field goal.

They've played a much tougher schedule than us to this point. They've lost to the three best teams they've played, #1 bama, #7 aTm, and #11 barn.

We lost to the best team we've played, unranked tenerc.

I think we win, but I don't expect a walk in the park.
It will probably not be a walk in the park, but we should be in the game and can win.

The team just needs to do their job.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I read where the ARK OL is last in SEC in allowing QB sacks, and as Crete points out their running game isn't up to their usual levels. I predict our defense eats them alive, possibly even scoring once or twice. I just don't know anything about the ARK defense to know if our half-asleep offense can be productive. It's an opportunity, let's see if we answer the door.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We control our destiny to the SEC championship game. They better beat the crap out of these pigs.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
:bananadance: Go Beat Arkansas !

Keep fresh D -- tire them out.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Statistically we match up well against them, and we have a more talented team. That said, this will be a tough road game. Arkansas fans really dislike Florida, and the pigs' players really need a bounce back win from two weeks ago. They will come to this game ready to play.

We keep seeing a bunch of ugly, frustrating wins for this team, which makes Florida football hard to watch sometimes. But I'll gladly take an ugly win on the road this week. I'm 31 years old and Arkansas has never beaten us in football in my lifetime. I'd really like for that streak to continue, especially with the East on the line.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
Statistically we match up well against them, and we have a more talented team. That said, this will be a tough road game. Arkansas fans really dislike Florida, and the pigs' players really need a bounce back win from two weeks ago. They will come to this game ready to play.

We keep seeing a bunch of ugly, frustrating wins for this team, which makes Florida football hard to watch sometimes. But I'll gladly take an ugly win on the road this week. I'm 31 years old and Arkansas has never beaten us in football in my lifetime. I'd really like for that streak to continue, especially with the East on the line.
An ugly win is always better than a pretty loss.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
These "official game threads" starting earlier and earlier... gonna start one for next years UF vs michigan right now. :woohoo:
Game threads have often been started on Monday's since the GCMB was founded.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
  • FLA................................................ ARK
  • 37.67...... Average Points Score.....15.56
  • 143.00.....Rush Yards.....................115.22
  • 4.03.........Yards Per Rush.............. 3.30
  • 32.67.......Pass Attempts ................32.89
  • 61.22.......Completion Percentage.. 51.35
  • 288.78.....Passing Yards .................210.56
  • 431.78......Total Yards .....................325.78
  • 1.33.........Turnovers ........................2.67
FPI
Florida 12th 16.1
Arkansas 47th 6.4

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
  • FLA................................................ ARK
  • 37.67...... Average Points Score.....15.56
  • 143.00.....Rush Yards.....................115.22
  • 4.03.........Yards Per Rush.............. 3.30
  • 32.67.......Pass Attempts ................32.89
  • 61.22.......Completion Percentage.. 51.35
  • 288.78.....Passing Yards .................210.56
  • 431.78......Total Yards .....................325.78
  • 1.33.........Turnovers ........................2.67
FPI
Florida 12th 16.1
Arkansas 47th 6.4
Arkansas averages 15 points a game? That can't be right

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Well, we either win by double digits or our offense sucks so bad the defense totally gives up in the second half and we make another QB look like a Heisman candidate. Sadly, not one of us knows which to expect from week to week.

Last edited:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Get up early, take the crowd out. Score..even if it's Eddie, get points, which helps the D and may make them press. Limit mistakes. We should win but doubt it will be easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator