Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Arkansas***

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wait until you see him against our DBs.

Heisman finalist.

I haven't been following. That surprises me that he's done that well. He struck me as a dead-end road.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I watched a portion of Arkansas against Ole Miss. They've got a big quarterback who can run, but he looks awkward throwing the ball. Wasn't impressed.
Don’t worry, we will find a way to make him look like Randall Cunningham.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Don’t worry, we will find a way to make him look like Randall Cunningham.
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This game is pretty much going to come down to the defense handling Jefferson. He can hurt you with his legs and farily certain that since he's their best player the interim OC is going to counter with using him more. Their OL has been horrendous and that is a surprise with Pittman as their HC. I think UF will be able to get more pressure than usual this week, but they will need to spy and contain KJ. You have the 120 ranked offense going against UF at 54.

Offensively UF has alot better production scoring than Arky, but their defnse is ranked 52 nationally. But UF has shown that they can move the ball against defenses. We need to conitnue to come out early and score like SC/UGA. Nothing is going to be a cakewalk with this young team, but being at home and with Arky's current status, UF should be able to take care of business. And I say....should!

Headed to Gainesville today for the game. Hope it's a good one.

Last edited:

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I have a bad feeling about this game honestly. It just feels like that game we're supposed to win, everyone thinks Arky sucks, yet they have actually been hard as nails to beat for everyone they have played. They have lost 6 straight and nobody is giving them a chance. They are going to change up their offense and run the QB, roll him out of the pocket and I'm sure our DBs will make their WR corps look like Biletnikoff finalists. They are possibly getting back Rocket Sanders for this game.....I could see a scenario where he gashes us for big yards ala Kentucky, especially if we have to account for the running threat of Jefferson as well.

Our defense is horrendous and we just lost the leading tackler in Shemar James. We make everyones offense better than they are and I expect that to be the case Saturday. Its a noon game and we all know what a problem that can be, not to mention wearing black uniforms in the afternoon sun. Thank God its going to be low 70's only.

I think we will win, but not very comfortable with it at all.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I have a bad feeling about this game honestly. It just feels like that game we're supposed to win, everyone thinks Arky sucks, yet they have actually been hard as nails to beat for everyone they have played. They have lost 6 straight and nobody is giving them a chance. They are going to change up their offense and run the QB, roll him out of the pocket and I'm sure our DBs will make their WR corps look like Biletnikoff finalists. They are possibly getting back Rocket Sanders for this game.....I could see a scenario where he gashes us for big yards ala Kentucky, especially if we have to account for the running threat of Jefferson as well.

Our defense is horrendous and we just lost the leading tackler in Shemar James. We make everyones offense better than they are and I expect that to be the case Saturday. Its a noon game and we all know what a problem that can be, not to mention wearing black uniforms in the afternoon sun. Thank God its going to be low 70's only.

I think we will win, but not very comfortable with it at all.
If Arky has given up, then we win. If they are POed, we lose.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
This BS
“Lot more to a team than just a QB.
SC doesn't have a line, Arkansas does, on both sides of the ball.”
So what is it you disagree with?
I already admitted the offense was dead last in the SEC, which would include the line...NO?
Are you saying there "ISN'T" more to a team than a QB?
Are you saying Arky "DOESN'T" have a good D line?

Ahhh...F it.
No need in trying to have a decent conversation with a smart ass that has no interest in discussion.
Keep enjoying mediocrity.

Wait til next year!!!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So what is it you disagree with?
I already admitted the offense was dead last in the SEC, which would include the line...NO?
Are you saying there "ISN'T" more to a team than a QB?
Are you saying Arky "DOESN'T" have a good D line?

Ahhh...F it.
No need in trying to have a decent conversation with a smart ass that has no interest in discussion.
Keep enjoying mediocrity.

Wait til next year!!!
I was just calling you out for slinging BS that you know nothing about (their OL is atrocious) simply because you enjoy being a miserable prick when it comes to our football program.
Nothing personal. :lol:

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I was just calling you out for slinging BS that you know nothing about (their OL is atrocious) simply because you enjoy being a miserable prick when it comes to our football program.
Nothing personal. :lol:

I'm a prick, because I don't accept mediocrity?
I may be a prick but damn, I'm definitely not "Miserable"... :lol2:

You're a Fn Puzzy because you accept the product on the field.
Wait til Next Year!!
Nothing personal.............

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm a prick, because I don't accept mediocrity?
I may be a prick but damn, I'm definitely not "Miserable"... :lol2:

You're a Fn Puzzy because you accept the product on the field.
Wait til Next Year!!
Nothing personal.............
I have no choice but to accept it…same as you and everyone else. I’m just not a whiny little **** about it. It’s self correcting. Either he rights the ship or he gets fired. We all just have to wait it out and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.