Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Arkansas***

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Then god forbid we sh!t the bed and lose(in black uni's to boot).....then you get the joy of watching the highlights 350X during the rest of the day while you're trying to forget about it and watch other games. It's basically un American and should never happen.
And when we kill them, they'll show the highlights 350X times of us kicking the sh!t out of the opposition with uniforms the teenage football players will find cool.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
And when we kill them, they'll show the highlights 350X times of us kicking the sh!t out of the opposition with uniforms the teenage football players will find cool.
They always show highlights when we lose at least 15X more than when we win....in fact if we win they won't even show highlights, they'll just have a ticker on the bottom of our TV screens...

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They always show highlights when we lose at least 15X more than when we win....in fact if we win they won't even show highlights, they'll just have a ticker on the bottom of our TV screens...
I told you man, they aren't going to show our highlights during Fat Berts games

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This phenomenon of Gator fans absolutely flipping out whenever a noon game is announced seems fairly new - I don't remember all the pearl clutching and hand-wringing over it in years past, at least to the extent of making death threats to the AD.

I guess noon games don't enrage me like they do you. They matter more the first couple of weeks of the season in the extreme heat, but not now.

Arkansas sucks balls. Our Gators will beat them even if they run out there naked.
But why would Arkansas be naked? :dunno:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I am looking for 2 tickets to this
I said it in the box, but it's family weekend at UF, and I have seen more interest in this family weekend/football game from parents on the official family FB page than any family weekend/game since I've been on that page (2016). Demand (and therefore prices) are high. The "Beat" shirts are pretty cool too...
Arky.jpg

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I said it in the box, but it's family weekend at UF, and I have seen more interest in this family weekend/football game from parents on the official family FB page than any family weekend/game since I've been on that page (2016). Demand (and therefore prices) are high. The "Beat" shirts are pretty cool too...
View attachment 63288
I’m looking for 3. Looked on Ticketmaster and they ain’t cheap. :eek3:

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hate the black uni idea from the get go. But I’m going, I’m wearing a cool black t, and I’ll be screaming f’n brains out!!!

:chomp:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I hate the black uni idea from the get go. But I’m going, I’m wearing a cool black t, and I’ll be screaming f’n brains out!!!

:chomp:

I wasn’t a big fan at the beginning, but the more I’ve seen I actually do kind of like it. They sent me an email about buying one of the helmets, which I declined($550), but I do think they did a nice job with them.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Forecast I’m seeing right now for Saturday has it being close to 80 for a high. Wearing black shouldn’t be a factor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.